Wisconsin Badgers Football Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
    Like I said The Citadel is much better than they are given credit for.. their only other loss is to Appalachian State if I'm not mistaken
    Much better being if they are REALLY, REALLY lucky they'll get in a bowl game at the end of the year?

You can't be ranked top 10 because of your defense and allow 31 points to a team like that and NOT expect to drop.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

A 14 point victory isnt a good reason to drop two spots? Do you know who we played? The Citadel 1-AA. I agree that they are a better team than people know but theres no way they should hang with a top 10 team. And to say we dont blow people out is just stupid. What is this pop warner?? Are you trying to tell me that you really only want a touchdown lead rather than a 21 point lead? I know we arent going to go put the ball up 50 times a game but even grinding it out on the ground we should be more dominant over bad teams. That said non-conference is over, and nows the time to step it up.

Comment

A bit of a scary win over Iowa next up is Michigan State who has been playing well recently and cracked the top 25

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Man they gotta get rolling. They definitly show flashes of really good offense but its like they lose that momentum and then go into a funk or something. I wish they could have done better on the national spotlight.

Comment

This team is really starting to scare me.. we've yet to impressively win a game and we've played really bad teams.

I *HOPE* they turn it on when they face a top-25 team but this might not end up being an amazing season for us, I'm seeing somewhere in the 2-4 range in the Big Ten and a non-BCS bowl game.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

yeah, i really hope the last few weeks was just an example of the Badgers playing down to their opponents. otherwise, they'll get smoked when they start playing the good teams.

Comment

Luke Swan is out for the season.

Ouch

Comment

wow that game against Penn State is some of the worst football I have seen the Badgers play in the last 3 years. Their season is as good as done to me. On the bright side next year is looking to be an amazing one.

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                    wow that game against Penn State is some of the worst football I have seen the Badgers play in the last 3 years. Their season is as good as done to me. On the bright side next year is looking to be an amazing one.
                    Thats what we thought coming into this one..........

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

So what's everyone doing about tomorrow?
                      The Wisconsin-Ohio State football game at 11 a.m. Saturday is to be shown in HD on the screen at the AT&T Palladium at the Marcus Majestic Cinema in Brookfield. Admission is free.
                      I'm thinking of going to that, but I'll probably just go to a sports bar.

Comment

do I have this straight?

If OSU gets National Championship, Illinois could get Rose Bowl and we could get Capital One?

Comment

Lance Smith was kicked off the team. Sucks because he was very good in the time he was able to play last year, but at least he's not a key part to the team. On the bright side this could give us a chance to see some John Clay this season.

Comment

God, Lance Smith is an idiot.

Comment

rough start so far today; penalties have been a problem leaving 3rd and longs for Evridge

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

That TE screen was one of the sickest play calls I've ever seen... such a perfectly designed play against the blitz.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information