No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers Football Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After that 14 point head start we gave up it left me a little worried but 51 unanswered points after that was fun to watch. Hopefully we dont give up any more 14 point leads if we want to beat better teams.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

WOW the Badgers just got ****ed major on that fumble. How the **** can you overturn that ****... Oh because you have cheating ****ing refs and now everyone knows why Wisconsin didn't want WAC officials. "Frenso's got some bad calls by officials in other games" OK SINCE WHEN DO 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!!!! **** WAC officials this better not cost us the game...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
        WOW the Badgers just got ****ed major on that fumble. How the **** can you overturn that ****... Oh because you have cheating ****ing refs and now everyone knows why Wisconsin didn't want WAC officials. "Frenso's got some bad calls by officials in other games" OK SINCE WHEN DO 2 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT!!!! **** WAC officials this better not cost us the game...
        It has to be indisputable evidence to overturn and I would like to hear after the game what those officials saw that nobody else did

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          It has to be indisputable evidence to overturn and I would like to hear after the game what those officials saw that nobody else did
          Exactly and the call on the field was a fumble and it clearly looked like one... atleast it didnt cost us the game this time but for the next team that could get screwed that just isnt right.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Big 3 game stretch coming up

@ Michigan
            Ohio State
            Penn State

If they cn take care of things at home, this could be a special season

Comment

Badgers have a chance to crack the Top 6 if they can hold on today

1. Georgia*
              2. Oklahoma
              3. Mizzou
              4. LSU
              5. Texas
              6. Wisconsin

*Georgia beats Alabama tonight

I know there's alot of season left and we have many more answers following the next two games (tOSU, PSU), but this Badgers team has a chance to enter the NC conversation.

Comment

Words cannot express how disappointed I am. Two interceptions we gave away because receivers let the ball bounce off their hands into Michigan's. Everidge has horrible pocket presence. Half the time he completely ignores his blind side and if the defense happens to get pressure over there he drops the football.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Great! Just ****ing pathetic worst day ever to be a fan of Wisconsin teams. Badgers blow 19-0 againist a team that couldnt do **** the first half 24 plays, 21 yards. And the Brewers lose...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Did anyone actually see that penalty on the 2pt? It makes no sense to me how you can screw that up. It's just a short pass...two steps back, block, block, oh crap I'm in the end zone? How do you just wander that far forward on a quick pass play?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                      Did anyone actually see that penalty on the 2pt? It makes no sense to me how you can screw that up. It's just a short pass...two steps back, block, block, oh crap I'm in the end zone? How do you just wander that far forward on a quick pass play?
                      It was Beckum's fault for not lining up in the right place. The tight end was supposed to go out for a pass and did. However Beckum was aligned on the line of scrimmage instead of off it so the tight end was ineligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        It was Beckum's fault for not lining up in the right place. The tight end was supposed to go out for a pass and did. However Beckum was aligned on the line of scrimmage instead of off it so the tight end was ineligible.
                        Exactly. Beckum is just an idiot who didn't know he was supposed to line up off the line of scrimmage. Since he lines up on the line, he covers up the tight end and makes him an ineligible receiver. Stupid freaking penalties...

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                          Exactly. Beckum is just an idiot who didn't know he was supposed to line up off the line of scrimmage. Since he lines up on the line, he covers up the tight end and makes him an ineligible receiver. Stupid freaking penalties...
                          That penalty should never happen. That is why you always check with the line judge. He will tell you if you are covering someone up. You are taught this in Pop Warner...
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            That penalty should never happen. That is why you always check with the line judge. He will tell you if you are covering someone up. You are taught this in Pop Warner...
                            Checking with the ref wouldn't have done anything. It's not that he didn't know he was on the line, it's that he didn't know he wasn't supposed to be on the line.

Comment

• After OSU's first opening drive I thought we were going to get raped. But damn our D played excellent after that kept us in it all night. An Evridge WTF was that last pass, you couldn't possibly throw it any better to Jenkins could you.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well it looks like we're headed to the Alamo Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information