Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Evridge is horrible.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Atleast Wisconsin has two studs at OLB...and another good rb coming into the picture. Once again....imagine what a wisconsin team with a good QB could do. Every year it seems to be the holding back factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
        Atleast Wisconsin has two studs at OLB...and another good rb coming into the picture. Once again....imagine what a wisconsin team with a good QB could do. Every year it seems to be the holding back factor.
        I dont know...Tyler Donavon was not too bad last year. I would rather have Tyler Donavon for four years than Allen Evridge for one. This dude just cant get it going. I thought he was going to be decent after a decent freshman year at Kansas St....but he was really regressed or maybe I should say never progressed.

Comment

• How many games do you need to win to be bowl eligible? Is it 6?? How many games do we have left?

Anyways that was pathetic but hopefully Penn State can represent the big ten well.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
            Allen Evridge is horrible.
            post is a week old but definitely still applies....
            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• That was the worst football game I've ever seen. Yes, Penn State is good, but we completely stopped playing. It was sickening. That was the first time I've ever left a game early.

As for Allan Evridge... ugh. I was a big supporter of him this year and even last year. What makes me mad is that he certainly has all of the physical skills. I still think if he could somehow get his head out of his ass he is a Chase Daniel type player. However, he has shown that he can't make quick decisions, throw accurately with any consistency, or secure the ball. All of that being said, he is still our best option at QB at least for this year. Regardless of what drunk fans in the stands are saying, he is still better than Sherer and we aren't going to play a true freshman (Curt Phillips).

With all of that being said, QB is not our only problem. Fans like to point the finger at Evridge, but he is not the lone reason for losing these last three games. First of all, a punt return for a touchdown is upsetting, but a punt return for a touchdown as easy as Penn State's is simply unacceptable. Granted our coverage has been decent the rest of the year, that play I think was the start of when the Badgers gave up yesterday.

The bigger problem, though, is our defense. While a lot of fans complain about our offense with everybody else running spread option stuff, I have no problem with our current offense because it has worked and continues to work. HOWEVER, we need to learn how to stop the spread and mobile QBs. The Ohio St game was the perfect example of what our defense is. When the Buckeyes ran traditional type plays such as dropback passes or conventional runs, we (for the most part) shut them down even though they are extremely talented. Once opposing offenses start moving the QB around though, Steven Freaking Threet runs all over us. It's a joke.

Comment

• So, Sherer will likely start on Saturday. Might as well start getting him ready as this season's lost already.

Comment

• Yeah, if we're lucky, Motor City Bowl here we come! Oh well, at least I won't have to wake up at 10 AM New Years Day with a hangover to watch the Badgers get beat by an SEC team.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

That's the only way they win today

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I think I have a stronger arm than Sherer. Evridge is unfortunately our best option, by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                        I think I have a stronger arm than Sherer. Evridge is unfortunately our best option, by far.
                        Im not so sure... I think our best option is to not play so we dont get embarrassed :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• So Pj Hill officially has declared for the draft.. I honestly didn't think he would be much more than a late round draft pick if he had left after his senior season, but he must have heard something about his stock leaving after this year. Any thoughts???

Comment

• I really think he only left because his playing time would have decreased next year. Clay is the far better back and he's starting to learn the offense (after only two short years...). PJ simply left because his stock would have dropped if he stayed.

That being said, you are right about his draft stock. He's no more than a second day pick and he might not even get drafted unless he can surprise me and run a 40 yard dash in under 4.70.

Comment

• Yeah he could be a downhill runner with good vision like Reuben Droughns and maybe split time but he probably ends up bouncing around rosters and practice squads trying to make a team as a special teamer. Any chance a NFL team looks at him as a fullback?

Clay is gonna be really good he should be very successful for us. Jumping ahead he could end up going round 2-3.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I'm completely miffed as to how a guy like Lendale White can be drafted as high as he was and score as many TD's as he has. If a pudge-ball like White can do it, Pj Hill has to think he can do the same.

If he is a guy who bounces around teams, makes practice squads, squeaks onto a team and becomes a goal line back, etc.. That might not be a WOW to us as fans, but it's still more* than enough to make a living off of.

His stock won't get any higher, so he was right to leave now I think. He played well against a really tough FSU defense. Good luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information