X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Badgers Football Discussion

Discuss the most amazing college here

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

So what are the predictions for Chad Henne? I believe that he'll have another solid season and slide into the late first round kinda like Jason Campbell a few years ago.

I can't wait for this year, Shawn Crable is gonna be a damn beast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      So what are the predictions for Chad Henne? I believe that he'll have another solid season and slide into the late first round kinda like Jason Campbell a few years ago.

I can't wait for this year, Shawn Crable is gonna be a damn beast!!!
      This is Wisconsin Badgers Discussion, but we can talk any college football. I don't think Henne is a first round caliber QB. He doesn't have desired mobility or a very fundamental throwing form; you can say that about Philip Rivers, but Rivers was absolutely phenominal at NC State. I think Brain Brohm, Andre Woodson, Colt Brennan, and maybe Eric Ainge are the QBs that will go in round 1. Henne will be in the next group with John David Booty and Sam Keller.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        This is Wisconsin Badgers Discussion, but we can talk any college football. I don't think Henne is a first round caliber QB. He doesn't have desired mobility or a very fundamental throwing form; you can say that about Philip Rivers, but Rivers was absolutely phenominal at NC State. I think Brain Brohm, Andre Woodson, Colt Brennan, and maybe Eric Ainge are the QBs that will go in round 1. Henne will be in the next group with John David Booty and Sam Keller.
        Henne is garbage :p

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          Hold on, Wisc said "Discuss the most amazing college here" so I did

Comment

Is Travis Beckum a tightend or just a blocking wideout? He isn't very big (6'4 217) for a TE.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Is Travis Beckum a tightend or just a blocking wideout? He isn't very big (6'4 217) for a TE.
              he's gotten much better at blocking.. I'd call him a tight-end if he was a wideout.. he wouldn't be lining up in the tight end slot..

Comment

Fixed the title. I've been meaning to make one of these for awhile, but never got around to it. I'll make a state basketball one for Marquette, Wisconsin, UWM, etc. It'd get messy trying to discuss both sports in one thread.

Comment

ok sounds good

Comment

The W
                    Yea, Wisconsin is tied with Nebraska for the 13th best college football program over the last decade. Not too shabby, thanks Barry!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2947988

Fifteen college football experts and analysts ranked all 119 Division I-A programs, taking into account record, traditions, recruiting, facilities, coaches, attendance and support, among other criteria.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Badgers were predicted to be #2 in their division this year behind Michigan and ahead of Ohio State. Also over the last 3 years we are #1 in our division, ahead of Ohio and Michigan.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

USA Today Pre-season #7

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

less than a month till the opener against Washington State

Comment

i heard all the big ten games are gonna be on the big ten channel... not cool charter better get this chanel or im gonna be pissed. i spend saturdays watchin the badgers n then nfl preveiws for the next day..

anyway.. im predicting a big year for the badgers. donovan looks sharp n im sure pj hill will have another solid year even without joe thomas.
                            Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                            I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                            Gucci Mane

Comment

Has anyone heard that big john clay could be eligable this year still? I read it somewhere that he was taking summer classes and there was a possibility that he could be eligable

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information