Packers-Eagles, Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Eagles, Week 1

Less than 38 hours until kickoff. Thoughts, predictions, questions, answers, anything about the game can go here.

Prediction:
    Well i'll be a pessimist and say Green Bay 52, Philly 10. Favre 30 of 31 for 400 yards and 6 TD's. Brandon Jackson 25 carries 140 yards and 6 catches for 110 yards and 2 recieving td's and one rushing. Kampman 3 sacks, cullen 2.5, hawk 1.5, and woodson 3 picks. Crosby will hit a FG from 70 yards out

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Some important news about Sunday's game.

-Morency is looking very unlikely to play
      -Jennings is about 50/50
      -Johnny Jolly will start
      -Justin Harrell will not suit up

-Jevon Kearse will play
      -Shawn Andrews and L.J. Smith wil play
      -Eagles punt returner still isn't set. Greg Lewis and Brian Westbrook are among possibilities

Comment

jolly and pickett or williams, any of the 3 im fine with

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Starting it will be:
          Jenkins-Pickett-Jolly-Kampman
          with the other guys rotating in.

On pass downs it looks to be:
          KGB-Jenkins-Williams-Kampman
          on all of them.

Comment

Well I can't say that this is a matchup I feel real good about, seeing as Philly always seems to have our number and Green Bay has alot of questions going into this season. That said, I feel as though Philly has some pretty big questions coming into this season also. All in all, being the first game of the season for both teams, this one could really go either way. Being that it's in GB and the emotion is gonna be high, if the Packers can limit the Eagles offense and get their running game established they have a realistic shot of pulling this one off.

Keys to success for GB
            *Force McNabb out of the pocket to test his knee
            *Stack box to contain Westbrook

*Attack the Eagles blitz by going deep
            *Balance, balance balance. The running game must contribute and take pressure off of Brett
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

That might be the biggest starting front 4 in the league this weekend.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

If the score is kept close the pack will have a good chance to win this game. If the Eagles get a 10 point lead or more, I will be afraid of Favre thowing lame interceptions putting the game out of reach.
                GO DEFENSE!

Comment

Packers have lost the last 4 year to the Eagles, its time for history to change

favre has not throw a TD in the last 3 years vs the eagles "1TD in the 2003"

so 1st thing on my list is Favre needs a big game hopefully a record break 7TD game :)
                  Last edited by The Legend; 09-08-2007, 08:29 AM.

Comment

If Morency and Jennings are unable to play I dont like the packs chances. With both of those guys in the game HEALTHY I would pick GB to win. Philly is my pick to be a drop off team this year, but I dont think the packers can be the first to upset them with key injuries.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

If Jennings can't play, would Martin play in his spot?

I think it will be key to get a good pass rush on McNaabb, I'm excited to see our defense play.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                        If Jennings can't play, would Martin play in his spot?

I think it will be key to get a good pass rush on McNaabb, I'm excited to see our defense play.
                        James Jones would start, Martin would take the slot then.

Comment

I'm still shocked that the Eagles are only a 3 point favorite.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I'm still shocked that the Eagles are only a 3 point favorite.
                            You could look at it as 6, but since they're on the road they give the Pack 3 back

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I won't be able to watch it but I'll be watching at heart

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information