Packers-Eagles, Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    James Jones would start, Martin would take the slot then.
    no he wont, Martin the only one that knows the Z WR spot or what ever Jennings plays. Jones knows what Driver knows which is the X spot I think. I get to watch the game one Fox :)

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
      no he wont, Martin the only one that knows the Z WR spot or what ever Jennings plays. Jones knows what Driver knows which is the X spot I think. I get to watch the game one Fox :)
      That's what I had originally though, but I wasn't sure.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        You could look at it as 6, but since they're on the road they give the Pack 3 back
        I understand that, but if this was a neutral field I'd easily give the Iggles 10 points.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          I understand that, but if this was a neutral field I'd easily give the Iggles 10 points.
          If McNabb shows he can be the layer he was prior to the injury and he can find consistentcy with Brown and Curtis then the Eagles will be feared more and given that respect but they must earn it first

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            James Jones would start, Martin would take the slot then.
            This is what the milwaukee journal says would happen:
            http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=658771
            Rookie James Jones would replace Jennings and Ruvell Martin would move up to No. 3. Jones said the coaches were confident he could play split end as well as flanker

So, you are correct GB12. If the journal is correct.
            Last edited by Football Fan; 09-09-2007, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              I have to admit I expected the eagles to be favored by 6 or 7 and posted that about 5 weeks ago. I thought it should be by more though. That said I do believe the packers can win this game. Its a new year and im not exactly sure what the packers are going to bring to the table. The running game is what really scares me though.

Comment

In fact here is what I wrote on 7-6-07:

Originally Posted by princefielder28
                Is there a LINE yet on the Packers Week 1 game against the Eagles?????

"Not to the best of my knowledge, though its possible somewhere in vegas. I say right now the line will be something like eagles by 7. I think the eagles will win by more than that. Reid and the eagles simply have owned the pack lately and the packs offense wont be able to keep up with them. Theres just nothing there but Favre and Driver. Jennings our runningbacks and tight end are a huge question mark and the season hinges on how quickly they come around. The eagles offense isnt pretty either but they always seem to get points on the board. The defenses should be about equal.
                If the packers manage to take this game I think it will be absolutely huge for them even if its only the first game of the year. McCarthy is going to want to stop the trend of losing to this team, its a conference game and its going to be important to get back to winning at home. After looking through there schedule I have that game marked down as one of there losses despite its importance.
                I just noticed Chicago starts off there season against San Diego, that should be interesting and a big (L) for da bears if San Diego gets their coaching situation under control. Detroit plays Oakland, that should be a real stinker and Minnesota plays Atlanta. Looks like theres a good posibility that Detroit will be in first place after the first game of the year. lol
                Although Atlanta is a mess do to Vicks incredible stupidity and I can see Minnesota beating them. Minnesota and Detroit could be playing each other for first place in the second week. Yes, thats right 1 of those 2 teams will have a real good shot at starting the season 2-0. Heh, but they should begin to crumble after that.
                The first 3 games for the pack and da bears will be no cake walks. I could almost see an 0-3 start for both teams, but I think I have to give the pack and bears more respect than that."
                Last edited by Football Fan; 09-09-2007, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Cant Wait For This Gameeee

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Greg Jennins is OUT.

Comment

The Green Bay Packers have declared SS Aaron Rouse, OT Allen Barbre, DL Daniel Muir, WR Greg Jennings, DL Justin Harrell, DL Mike Montgomery, OL Tony Moll, RB Vernand Morency inactive for Week 1.

Yikes!

Comment

That is BAD news. Very bad. Let's see how JJ and Jackson can step up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Is Justin Harrell really doing that poorly? I'm surprised to see him inactive.

Comment

That's too bad about Jennings, but JJ's play makes me less worried about missing him for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                              Is Justin Harrell really doing that poorly? I'm surprised to see him inactive.
                              It's a combination of him not perfoming his best yet and our surplus of DTs. At this point Pickett, Jolly, Williams, and Cole are ahead of him. you can only keep 45 active so you can't overload that much at one position. We also have Jenkins who slides in to DT on passing downs.

Comment

It's game time!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information