Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boy did Jarrett Bush knock out greg lewis huge defensive TD

boy it been awhile senice we beat them its a great feeling
    Last edited by The Legend; 09-09-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS BACK

I haven't been this worked up in a long ass time.

Packers D-Line=Godly

stephenson86

Comment

I <3333333 Mason Crosby

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

W!

Not very pretty offensively, but a win's a win. It was a fun game to watch with those Favre plays highlighting it. I'll give more later, but there's still football on TV right now.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            I <3333333 Mason Crosby
            This years Marques Colston ;)

stephenson86

Comment

Obviously it's great to get an opening day win, especially a tough one over Philly. I'm still a little worried though, because we got quit a few lucky breaks on special teams that likely won us the game, and the offense couldn't get anything going. The defense looked great though, and I loved seeing Favre complete passes while being sacked.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                This years Marques Colston ;)
                boy that 55yd kick could have gone 65+ yards lol

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                Obviously it's great to get an opening day win, especially a tough one over Philly. I'm still a little worried though, because we got quit a few lucky breaks on special teams that likely won us the game, and the offense couldn't get anything going. The defense looked great though, and I loved seeing Favre complete passes while being sacked.
                dont worry J.Bush will lay the wood on every punt and get us a muff kick
                Last edited by The Legend; 09-09-2007, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Hell yes!
                  Excellent win for the pack. I didnt figure they were going to win this one.

Comment

Thank you Mason Crosby. Or as Shannon Sharpe referred to as, "Norman" Crosby. At least I think that's what he said, who really knows.

Comment

mason muthafucking crosby!!!!!!!!

wow. ugly game. but, as bad as the packers played, the eagles played worse.

Comment

Special teams is important too, do yall honestly think CHI wouldve gone 13-3 w/o their ST playing great?

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Special teams is important too, do yall honestly think CHI wouldve gone 13-3 w/o their ST playing great?
                          Special teams is important, but I don't think we can rely on our punt coverage to win us games. We got away with it this week, but our offense has to start moving the ball.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

lmao
                            u gotta giv it up to those eagle punt returners.
                            just gotta luv em;)

w00t!!!!!! GB FTW BABAY!!!!

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                              Special teams is important, but I don't think we can rely on our punt coverage to win us games. We got away with it this week, but our offense has to start moving the ball.
                              we'll get Jennings and Morency back. We were able to scoot by without them against a good D and next week we play an even worse D with both of those guys back

Comment

QUICK OBSERVATIONS:

Favre-Played great considering the backs werent picking up blitzes. His good pocket presence saved him today and that INT wasnt his fault. When Jennings comes back we'll have another legit threat.

Jackson-Showed some flashes but wasnt picking up the blitz.

Wynn-Also showed flashes. Glad we didnt cut him.

Driver-Did what he could with no help. Favre put him on the spot a couple times.

Bubba-Isnt as bad as he used to be, but shouldve been more aggresive today.

Ruvell-Atleast put pressure on the Philly Secondary going deep.

Oline-Couldve done better, but should have a good week against NY.

Dline-Was in McNabb's face all day. I thought KGB did a very good job stopping McNabb from running. COuldve done better against the run.

LB's-I thought they couldve done better against Westbrook, but Barnett played well IMO.

DB's-We actually did okay w/o Harris, definitly improved when he came back. Almost had a pick w/ Collins.

ST's-Played great all-round.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information