Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Giants Week 2 Discussion

allright, it's time.

I'm already excited for the next weekend of football, so it's time to start talking about it.

Really, after a game last week where every possible bounce went the Packer's way, they get to play the Giants without Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs or that tool DE that Giants fans have such a boner for. I'm not trying to sound over confident....but, I am saying that IF the Packers do win on sunday, they will have fallen bass ackwards into a 2-0 start.

also, really, Jared Lorenzen? The Hefty Lefty? The Round Mound of Touchdown? The Chunky from Kentucky? The Pillsbury Throwboy? The giant Giant? The Fat Former Wildcat? can't wait to watch his fat ass.

With no pressure from the edge courtesy of Osi Umenyoira and the lack of offensive firepower, the Giants should pose little worry, but nnetheless we must bring it to them and just bury them alive

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Jenkins & Kampman should bring lots of pressure

D. Diehl Vs C. Jenkins
      K. McKenzie Vs A. Kampman

G. Jennings Vs C. Webster
      D. Driver Vs R. McQuarters

Madison, Manning, Jacobs, Osi Out its should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
        Jenkins & Kampman should bring lots of pressure

D. Diehl Vs C. Jenkins
        K. McKenzie Vs A. Kampman

G. Jennings Vs C. Webster
        D. Driver Vs R. McQuarters

Madison, Manning, Jacobs, Osi Out its should be fun
        Ware couldn't get much pressure on Diehl so I doubt Jenkins will fare better. Also don't assume Madison and Manning are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Ware couldn't get much pressure on Diehl so I doubt Jenkins will fare better. Also don't assume Madison and Manning are out.
          manning gotta be out he disloacted his shoulder

no one can come back from that in a week

Schefter reports that Manning could return as early as Sept. 30, when the Giants host the Eagles.

and he giving the giants fans hope

Comment

No matter where this is played, it could and likely will be ugly for the Giants.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

manning gotta be out he disloacted his shoulder

no one can come back from that in a week

Schefter reports that Manning could return as early as Sept. 30, when the Giants host the Eagles.

and he giving the giants fans hope
              Manning did not dislocate his shoulder.

Comment

Manning did not dislocate his shoulder.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning has a separated shoulder and is expected to miss at least the next two games.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning has a separated shoulder and is expected to miss at least the next two games.
                  Schefter is wrong. I trust Eli himself more than Schefter and he said it isn't seperated.

Comment

Schefter is wrong. I trust Eli himself more than Schefter and he said it isn't seperated.
                    you sure he's not just trying to play it down

also espn is saying it not just Schefter, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3013266

Comment

you sure he's not just trying to play it down

also espn is saying it not just Schefter, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3013266
                      I trust the local beat writers who are with the team day in and day out and have actual contacts within the team. They say there is a chance he misses the game but if he does it would only be one game. They are also saying he is more likely to play on Sunday than miss multiple games.

Either way the Packers should be preparing like Eli is the starter regardless.

Comment

I trust the local beat writers who are with the team day in and day out and have actual contacts within the team. They say there is a chance he misses the game but if he does it would only be one game. They are also saying he is more likely to play on Sunday than miss multiple games.

Either way the Packers should be preparing like Eli is the starter regardless.
                        i think i would something else if he doesnt play the next 3 weeks and i was right :)

Comment

well, i hope Eli misses this game and then returns. i have plaxico on my fantasy team and i don't want to be without his 3 TDs and 144 yards every week.

also, i'm REALLY excited to watch a 300 pound QB.

also, whatever happens when the dust clears on this Eli thing, somebody is gonna have some 'splaining to do. where the hell would ESPN and NFL.com get the info that Eli seperated his shoulder if it wasn't true? and if it IS true, then Eli and the Giants are blatently lying about an injury. one way or another, it's been a fishy situation.

Comment

I don't think we should be considering this such an easy win. Because while the Giants have a lot of people who aren't able to play, they are still a decent team. And if there's anything the Packers are good at, its losing to mediocre teams.

Comment

Warning: If the Packers lose to Jared Lorenzen, I will make fun of them for a very...very long time.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information