No announcement yet.

Chargers@Packers Week 3 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Harris looks pissed after getting beat by Jackson. Had that been a smaller back and not Neal he wouldve knocked him out.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Wow...I liked this Packers team as a wild card, but I'm legit amazed by what they are doing against San Diego. I don't know how much of it is San Diego still licking their wounds from last week..but this is impressive.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Wow...I liked this Packers team as a wild card, but I'm legit amazed by what they are doing against San Diego. I don't know how much of it is San Diego still licking their wounds from last week..but this is impressive.
        Im sure theyre not 100% but we arent either. Im very excited, but i hope we dont get ahead of ourselves

Comment

hellz yea, Brett's on fire today!
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I seem to remember a certain Bears fan saying that we have no change against San Diego, who could that be?

Comment

The only thing we need to change on defense is shutting Gates down. If we do that, we win the game. I'd say 60+% of Rivers passes have gone to Gates, and if we can shut him down, our corners can take care of their wideouts. Granted, we still have to contain Tomlinson.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                I seem to remember a certain Bears fan saying that we have no change against San Diego, who could that be?
                Why do you think I made that post tard face? I'm still unsure that they can win the game if they can't establish a running game, but as long as they contain LT they've got a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  The only thing we need to change on defense is shutting Gates down. If we do that, we win the game. I'd say 60+% of Rivers passes have gone to Gates, and if we can shut him down, our corners can take care of their wideouts. Granted, we still have to contain Tomlinson.
                  It's hard to contain both, as your safties have to focus on one. If you take the safety on Gates that leaves the shadow defender on LT and he breaks one or two. Your front seven alone isn't good enough to stop LT. Nobody is.

Comment

Why do you think I made that post tard face? I'm still unsure that they can win the game if they can't establish a running game, but as long as they contain LT they've got a good chance.
                    I'm sorry, it's hard to see facial expressions through a message board.

Comment

We're driving again....

Comment

2) Packers- Solid CB duo. Rising defense. Favre is still holding them back, and the running-game hinges on an unproven and unspectacular rookie from Nebraska. They'll win some games, but that's only because this division is just brutal. 7-9ish.
                        I wish this dude would come back

Comment

you guys are playing SD like they should be played. Which is the opposite of how we played them

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                          who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Atari Bigby with 9 tackles makes me wonder why he didn't play more last season.

Comment

420 for Favre to give us the lead!

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

who needs a running game when you've got Favre!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information