Chargers@Packers Week 3 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers@Packers Week 3 Discussion

Many may think that this is early but we need an early start vs the Chargers, what do you guys think we need to do to stop these guys and score. We need to IMO, stop LT and attack Weddle.

Stop the big play that LT will give them. I wont be sad if we lose. So long as no one gets hurt and we show some promise for next week.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

attack their secondary.. it is pretty weak

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
        attack their secondary.. it is pretty weak
        teach our RB's to pick up the blitz. we're going up against the best pass rush we've faced yet. our line can only do so much, Jackson and Wynn have to do their parts and atleast slow down Merrimen

Comment

I hope we get Jennings and Morency back, Jennings looks like he will be back now its Morency time to come back, makes me wonder if he out for the year but the staff and Morency don't want to admit it.

Comment

I feel like Jennings might have one of those injuries that nags him all year. But either way, he'll help keep more pressure off of Driver. Right now our WR corps will look good if jennings comesback

Comment

This game is gonna show us how we really look, if we lose but were still in the game id be happy, but if we win people r gonna start to relize that the packers are the real deal.

Comment

Run Block, attack the corners, and blitz.

Comment

I'm not too sure about this game. I have a feeling that unless Favre has the type of great game that he had today, this could be a little bit of a whooping. Yes, their secondary is weak, but if our O-line struggles it will be hard to take advantage of that weakness. We'll see though.

Comment

If we can stay in it, it'll say we're on chicago's level, and thats what we've gotta do

Comment

I think we can beat San Diego, our offense needs to play like week 2 and our defense needs to play like week 1.

Comment

The fact that it's in Lambeau will help, but I don't see how you guys win this game. Your offense is completely one dimensional and they'll be able to tee off on Favre with blitzes and what not. Still though, 2-1 would be a great start considering the competition.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Still though, 2-1 would be a great start considering the competition.
                          3-0 wouldn't be too bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            The fact that it's in Lambeau will help, but I don't see how you guys win this game. Your offense is completely one dimensional and they'll be able to tee off on Favre with blitzes and what not. Still though, 2-1 would be a great start considering the competition.
                            Yeah, I hope that most Packer fans on here would be happy with a 2-1 start.

Comment

I myself subscribe to the "Any Given Sunday" theory and think if the defense and special teams can play the way they did against the Eagles and the offense can play the way it did against the Giants, the Pack has a chance. If not, then yea, we don't have much of a chance. 2-1 with a game against the Queens on the way is fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information