Packers @ The Humpty Dump Week 4 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post

I have a hard time believeing a bad-average QB does well against us, the last time was Boller right? Well look who was on defense that time around
    Hey, Marques Anderson was a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
      Miree's not on the team.
      ****, i was just playing madden where miree was still on the team, and I threw him a TD

either way i think the FB gets 421 on a little dump off

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        ****, i was just playing madden where miree was still on the team, and I threw him a TD

either way i think the FB gets 421 on a little dump off
        I highly doubt that. Our FB is almost never a target in the redzone and I don't see him taking it 20+ yards for a score. Plus he'll only get like 2 passes if that thrown his way. I think Driver does get it. He usually lights it up in Minnesota and is obviously Favre's favorite target.

Comment

I think Favre completes #421 to himself via a pass batted back to him. But hey, that's just me.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I really hope Driver can get 421, it would be fitting.

God, I hate the freaking Vikings. I hope Pack, and in particular Favre obliterates them.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

The only thing that worries me about the Vikings is AD. If he can have a huge day, and the Vikings manage too put some pressure on Favre they may be able to keep it close and steal a win at the end of the game. I'm not that worried though, it is the Vikings we're talking about.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                So, who catches 421?

I'll go with the obvious answer, Driver. DD usually does well in the Metrodome.
                For old time sake i wish Big Willy Henderson or Antonio Freeman would catch 421... but seeing as that isnt gonna happen i think Jennings is gonna get it.

Comment

You guys are going to win. It'll look like it's going to be close in the beginning, but eventually will convert third downs on us like crazy, and that will be the game. Your defense is going to give whoever we start fits.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                    For old time sake i wish Big Willy Henderson or Antonio Freeman would catch 421... but seeing as that isnt gonna happen i think Jennings is gonna get it.
                    I wish it was Henderson, he was Favre's right hand man as seen here,

Theres a better pic of Henderson blocking for Favre, but i couldnt find it

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

In order to catch this game I have to drive back from Oktoberfest in Munich to Rome going balls to the wall all night long. Man i hope I make it back in time, I cannot miss 421 agianst the Turd burglars.

Also, Neko, the pack is 3-0 not 2-0.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        In order to catch this game I have to drive back from Oktoberfest in Munich to Rome going balls to the wall all night long. Man i hope I make it back in time, I cannot miss 421 agianst the Turd burglars.

Also, Neko, the pack is 3-0 not 2-0.
                        i havent updated it yet

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I hope the SI Cover jinx doesnt bite us

Comment

I hope Tavaris Jackson starts for the Vikings. I love that they traded two third rounders to move up and grab that guy. Holcomb worries me a little more, as he can get hot, but he's never been a season long threat.

Advantage-Packers!
                            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

It sounds like Jackson might not play. Grant could get the start.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=668445

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                                I hope the SI Cover jinx doesnt bite us
                                We're on the cover? Damnit! One negative of being away at colllege, no SI.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information