Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEAR WEEK! (week 5 discussion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    well can't win 'em all. when it comes right down to it, the bears are a pathetic, garbage, terrible team that won't even sniff the playoffs. every bounce had to go their way to win this game and it all worked out. they got lucky, but they just suck and at the end of the year this game won't even matter because the packers are still very clearly the class of the division, and the bears still suck.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by drowe View Post
      well can't win 'em all. when it comes right down to it, the bears are a pathetic, garbage, terrible team that won't even sniff the playoffs. every bounce had to go their way to win this game and it all worked out. they got lucky, but they just suck and at the end of the year this game won't even matter because the packers are still very clearly the class of the division, and the bears still suck.
      Haha....awesome. Classy teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Bears fans should know that.

      What a way for Favre to set the interception record too. Couldn't have been more perfect.

      How's that 35-3 prediction turning out by the way?


      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by drowe View Post
        IMO, the most important thing to do is be patient on offense. the worst thing we could do is give the Bears a short field.

        dunno what you're talking about...my prediction could not have been more right.
        :)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Haha....awesome. Classy teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Bears fans should know that.

          What a way for Favre to set the interception record too. Couldn't have been more perfect.

          How's that 35-3 prediction turning out by the way?
          Didn't he only tie the record? Plus, that interception was off a hail mary, thats pretty weak.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

          Comment


          • #20
            Nice clock management by the packers for the final 2 minutes. Come on, right down the middle every play with the clock running. WTF.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

              How's that 35-3 prediction turning out by the way?
              Well, were still 4-1, so I'm not too upset.

              Anyways, the Packers lost that game for themselves, that was terrible. Also, I'm not going to begin to blame the games on the refs, when you turn the ball over like that you don't win football games, but that spot at the end of the game was just bad.

              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

              Comment


              • #22
                Just got back from Green Bay. Really dissapointing game. We had the game at half-time and then began to just run it every play and not get anywhere.

                Sig thanks to mockalicious

                Comment


                • #23
                  It's plain and simple......we lost becuase James Jones fumbled twice and Mike McCarthy got super conservative after Favre's interception


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Haha....awesome. Classy teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Bears fans should know that.

                    What a way for Favre to set the interception record too. Couldn't have been more perfect.

                    How's that 35-3 prediction turning out by the way?
                    Geez, you'd think you won the Super Bowl you're talking after this game. Packers finally lose a game in Week 5 and you jump all over it. Clearly the Packers are still the better team.

                    How's your prediction about the Bears easily winning the division and the Packers being sub .500 going?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      Geez, you'd think you won the Super Bowl you're talking after this game. Packers finally lose a game in Week 5 and you jump all over it. Clearly the Packers are still the better team.

                      How's your prediction about the Bears easily winning the division and the Packers being sub .500 going?
                      *Scratches head*

                      I had the Packers winning 9 games and the Bears winning 11.

                      Maybe you're thinking of last year.

                      Either way it's not going so great. Maybe I had my order reversed.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Holy piece of doo-doo! we shoulda killed em. It shoulda been 34-17 or something like that.
                        Screw McCarthy
                        Screw Jones



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          Holy piece of doo-doo! we shoulda killed em. It shoulda been 34-17 or something like that.
                          Screw McCarthy
                          Screw Jones
                          McCarthy genreated damn near 450 yards of total offense, you can hadly blame him. If not for shotty play by individuals the Packers come away with an easy win.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            McCarthy genreated damn near 450 yards of total offense, you can hadly blame him. If not for shotty play by individuals the Packers come away with an easy win.
                            Yes, but the Packers were outcoached in the second half. McCarthy failed to make adjustments to the Bears adjustments in the second half. He tried to run in the second half and it failed. Why keep going to it? Packers have succeeded with the short and intermediate passing game all season. Go to that, since the coverages the Bears were running were vulnerable to that. Slants, crosses, hooks, outs, ins, etc.

                            Still, the game came down to turnovers. James Jones basically killed the Packers momentum twice and took 6 to 14 points off the board.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              jones........

                              sig by diehardvikingsfan

                              IN TED WE TRUST

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I really don't like to fight back and forth about sports teams, but come on bears fans. Yes you can into our house and beat us. You made plays with the help of bad play calling, stupid throws by brett, and a AWFUL 2 min. drill. But please, you a 2-3 football team, you can gloat about last year all you want, but your defense is overrated and peyton showed that to you last year, and the lions made history on you last week. Are the packers a great team, no, not by any means, but please don't talk up a team that's average at best.

                                With all that said, this loss stings real bad. the fumbles really killed the packers. The conservative play calling in the second half along with the brett of 05 moments just gave all the momentum to the bears. Nick Collins is a solid safety but he put all his eggs in one basket to try to stop that run. The thing about that TD was that it was better for the pack, it was a quicker strike and allowed time for the packers to try to come back and tie it up, had it been a FG, the bears would have taken the clock down to next to nothing.

                                What i don't understand was that 2 min drill. Even at the end of the 1st half, it was shaky, brett was pissed that MM used the timeout and he let him know about it when he got to the sideline, i just seemed like they weren't on the same page and that's fixable but Brett has been so good with the *** that i was really surprised how awful it was.
                                Rock Jock

                                Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information