Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers-Redskins Discussion

Its time to move on I think
    ANyway how do we matchup? Whats your oppinion? Whats your prediction?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

this will be a tough one. it's not gonna be as easy to pass on the Redskins as it was against the Vikings and Bears.

also, a guy like Chris Cooley is exactly the kind of player the Packer's Defense has trouble with.

anybody know what santana moss' status for the game is?

Comment

We need to win this week against the Redskins. They definitely look for real this year. I feel like they're one of only a few teams that can contain our passing game right now regarding completions and yardage (cause every team can force fumbles or interceptions). I think we will need to run the ball well in this game to put up a lot of points. I think our corners match up well. Physical should beat the undersized but speedy receivers, Randel El, and Santana Moss. Key Matchup is Chris Cooley vs. whoever is covering him. The Redskins will see what the Bears Tight End's just did and they'll see what Antonio Gates did. I'm sure he will be the main target for the Skins if he's open, because frankly we should win the receiver/cornerback match up. We need to go into the bye week 5-1 with a firm grasp on first place and get some guys healthy for the stretch run during the off time.
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

If Al Harris doesn't stop Randle El or Moss, if he plays, then we are going to have troubles b/c Al has gotten beat at times this year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Pretty sure Moss is playing, but i dunno about Randle El.

Comment

Redskins are a good team and I think the Packers are going to have a lot of mismatches go against them. They need to force Campbell into some mistakes if they want to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              If Al Harris doesn't stop Randle El or Moss, if he plays, then we are going to have troubles b/c Al has gotten beat at times this year
              Most of those times it was against bigger WR's like Vincent jackson.
              Plus our CB's played great last week so lets hope they have some momentum coming into this one. If Moss and Randle El dont play we have a good chance. We can atleast contain portis and betts and Cooley would be the biggest problem.
              On offense, lets hope we can run the ball like we did in the first half against Chicago and keep it balanced.

Quick Matchup

QB-GB
              RB-WAS
              WR-GB
              TE-WAS
              OL-Tie

DL-GB
              LB-Tie
              DB-Tie

Comment

Packers are a 3.5 point favourite in Vegas.

Comment

Even when Al gave up catches to Vincent Jackson the only reason he got them was cause he's freakin 6'5" 240. The one time he actually played like Tarzan instead of looking like him. Al had blanket coverage on him. I think Al's played great. I think both corners have been even more physical this year, maybe that's why they're getting penalties, or maybe the refs are just nitpicking on the judgment call.

Bosanac01

Comment

I take full responsibility for the loss last week. It was the only time I didn't sticky the gameday thread. We're undefeated with it so let's hope that continues. Go Pack!

PS: I'm not really superstitious like that, but hey it can't hurt.

Comment

I secretly hope we win about 10-3 because the redskins are my fantasy D

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

just found out i'm going to the game today.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                          just found out i'm going to the game today.
                          I like how you can say that so casually.Bastard. How I long for the day I can live in Wisconsin.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Can't see the game once again, D Lee 60 yards!, on my fantasy team too! Hawk forced a fumble b4 that but it was recovered.

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                              Can't see the game once again, D Lee 60 yards!, on my fantasy team too! Hawk forced a fumble b4 that but it was recovered.
                              Where do you live?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information