No announcement yet.

Packers Probowlers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 % is basically 0 % in a thing like this dude.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

no because if you say 25 percent your saying he has a little bit of a chance
      when in reality he has 0 percent chance to make it:)

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

If the voter is the type of voter that looks at stats, Bigby sticks out. 79 tackles is 4th amongst NFC Safeties. Has 2 INT's. 3 FF's ranks 3rd. and he's also on a great team.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/ar...-pro-bowl.aspx
          i woulda liked to see Barnett get on, but im happy with who made it
          NICK COLLIN BETHUNE COOKMAN MADE the alternate list :p

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

im hoping that Newman get sick and cant make it so Woodson will make it :)

Comment

Wow. Only four selections compared to the Cowboys 11, or the Vikings 7. That's pretty bad...but, hey, it's the pro bowl...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Pretty sure they will, like 90% sure: Barnett, Hawk, Clifton.
                How's that working out for ya?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Barnett not getting in is ridiculous. A rookie LB (Patrick Willis) racking up bunches of tackles on a crappy defense over a veteran who's been the key to a very good defense is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    How's that working out for ya?
                    how was that game last night?

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                      Barnett not getting in is ridiculous. A rookie LB (Patrick Willis) racking up bunches of tackles on a crappy defense over a veteran who's been the key to a very good defense is horrible.

And its his fault everyone around him sucks? Should he line up at all 11 positions on the field? Would that make you happy?

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36 View Post
                        how was that game last night?
                        What a relevant comment. Holy **** my team sucks!?!? I haven't known that for about 10 weeks now.

What are you eight years old?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

maybe i am maybe im not
                          its a secret ;)

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

I really don't think its that big of a deal that guys like Barnett and Woodson didn't get in while Bubba Freakin' Franks managed to get on the alternates list. It's the Pro Bowl, its a huge joke. No one cares about what happens in it, I don't think that many people watch it, and we all how much the majority of people who vote for it know about the NFL. Yes, I would have liked to see Barnett and Woodson make it but what are you gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              And its his fault everyone around him sucks? Should he line up at all 11 positions on the field? Would that make you happy?
                              Sure I guess, but I don't really see how that makes a difference. Point is Barnett's been making plays that matter and result in wins, while Willis has been making tons of tackles (that his sub par teammates are unable to make) in games where the 69ers are getting blown out.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                                I really don't think its that big of a deal that guys like Barnett and Woodson didn't get in while Bubba Freakin' Franks managed to get on the alternates list. It's the Pro Bowl, its a huge joke. No one cares about what happens in it, I don't think that many people watch it, and we all how much the majority of people who vote for it know about the NFL. Yes, I would have liked to see Barnett and Woodson make it but what are you gonna do?
                                Bubba Franks over Donald Lee? That's rediculous.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information