Packers Probowlers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    Bubba Franks over Donald Lee? That's rediculous.
    Yep, its almost astonishing how little some voters know about the NFL. But oh well.

Comment

What the hell does Charles Woodson have to do to get into the probowl? He's been deserving the past two years. Nick Barnett has been great since his rookie season. He's had 100+ tackles each year and this is his best out of all, he should be there. How Lofa Tatupu gets a crazy amount of love and Barnett gets nothing is rediculous. I love ya DD, but Greg Jennings should be there over him for this year, and Woodson should be over Harris. After not making it in his first 10 years Harris is overdue for the probowl, but they didn't pick a particularly good year for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Bubba Franks over Donald Lee? That's rediculous.
        Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
        Yep, its almost astonishing how little some voters know about the NFL. But oh well.
        Both were named as alternates, but I haven't been able to find an order. I'm positive Lee is ahead of him on that list though. Bubba still should not even be on the list since he hasn't played in like 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          How's that working out for ya?
          Clifton and Barnett were named first alternates...

Woodson joins them as a first alternate. Hawk, Jenning, Lee, Wells, Grant, Collins, and Franks are unspecified alternates.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Clifton and Barnett were named first alternates...

Woodson joins them as a first alternate. Hawk, Jenning, Lee, Wells, Grant, Collins, and Franks are unspecified alternates.
            I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that when he said he was 90% sure they would make the pro-bowl, he wasn't talking about as alternates.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I know, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                Sure I guess, but I don't really see how that makes a difference. Point is Barnett's been making plays that matter and result in wins, while Willis has been making tons of tackles (that his sub par teammates are unable to make) in games where the 69ers are getting blown out.
                preach it brother..

Comment

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that when he said he was 90% sure they would make the pro-bowl, he wasn't talking about as alternates.
                  When you look at the fact that the Packers only have 4 starters, CLEARLY they should be there, I don't even care in a serious manner anyways until this thing isn't a joke anymore. It's the only way to acknowledge the best in the NFL Conferences and it isn't correct. There needs to be a committee formed that specifically decides the best in each conference. The rosters also need to be larger, a 53 man roster, not 45 or whatever.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                    When you look at the fact that the Packers only have 4 starters, CLEARLY they should be there, I don't even care in a serious manner anyways until this thing isn't a joke anymore. It's the only way to acknowledge the best in the NFL Conferences and it isn't correct. There needs to be a committee formed that specifically decides the best in each conference. The rosters also need to be larger, a 53 man roster, not 45 or whatever.
                    Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, the difference between most of the guys that got in and didn't get in isn't that great. You could certainly make a case for Barnett (or hell even Urlacher or E.J Henderson) over Willis and Tatupu, but it's not like either of those players are undeserving as well.

I'm just busting your sack because you ended up being dead ass wrong, but it's not like it really matters at the end of the day.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, the difference between most of the guys that got in and didn't get in isn't that great. You could certainly make a case for Barnett (or hell even Urlacher or E.J Henderson) over Willis and Tatupu, but it's not like either of those players are undeserving as well.

I'm just busting your sack because you ended up being dead ass wrong, but it's not like it really matters at the end of the day.
                      I think we should have a true way of documenting who is truly the best. It's probably wishful thinking but it can be done. That All Pro team or whatever isn't enough because it's only starters voted on by writers. There should be a 1st team, 2nd team, maybe even a 3rd team and it doesn't have to be a game. The Pro Bowl should just really be a game voted by the fans if anything at all. Outside of Hawk they should have been on the 1st team roster.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information