No announcement yet.

6-1!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are you guys so anxious for the game? broncos will tear it up. im jp, im not really here to be a dick in your thread. lol ive been lookin forward to this game all year considering a. i live in WI but my fave team is the broncos, my whole family loves the packers, so does everyone in my school. my little sister (who thinks champ bailey is older then brett favre) bet me 10$ on the game. hahahahahaha anyway gg
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
      why are you guys so anxious for the game? broncos will tear it up. im jp, im not really here to be a dick in your thread. lol ive been lookin forward to this game all year considering a. i live in WI but my fave team is the broncos, my whole family loves the packers, so does everyone in my school. my little sister (who thinks champ bailey is older then brett favre) bet me 10$ on the game. hahahahahaha anyway gg
      Only 10? Poor girl, she must not know much about football.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
        Why dont you just go to NFL.com and prove to her that favre was born in 69

Quick Matchup
        QB: GB
        RB: DEN
        WR/TE: GB
        OL: DEN

DL: GB
        LB: GB
        DB: DEN (Though we're not that far off when it comes to CB's)
        Last edited by neko4; 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Shoul i go to my school's rescheduled game tonite or stay home and watch MNF? Im severly conflicted

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            Why dont you just go to NFL.com and prove to her that favre was born in 69

Quick Matchup
            QB: GB
            RB: DEN
            WR/TE: GB
            OL: DEN

DL: GB
            LB: GB
            DB: DEN (Though we're not that far off when it comes to CB's)
            I think our DB's as a whole are better. We trump them in safeties, Woodson > Bly, but Bailey is better then Harris, I'll give them that.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
              I think our DB's as a whole are better. We trump them in safeties, Woodson > Bly, but Bailey is better then Harris, I'll give them that.
              Plus isnt Bly like 34?
              Not sure about that but they have a much better Nickel than us

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                Plus isnt Bly like 34?
                Not sure about that but they have a much better Nickel than us
                Yeah, but our safeties make up for that. Lynch is good, but getting old, and Ferguson is just old.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                  draw plays, test the depth in the secondary using jones/robinson against #3/#4 CBs, and let our defense give us turnovers and field position

simple
                  Koren Robinson will not play. He had a bad week of practice which isn't too concerning to me considering this is his first in a year. He was even having trouble fielding punts. Even if he was ready to play he wouldn't be ready to contribute on offense, at this point we're better off with Ruvell Martin. Next week he should definitely be ready as a returner and might take some snaps too.

Comment

Brady Poppinga as the Swarmn Mormon

Comment

James Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you call a draw on 3rd and 6 you have to be prepared to go for it on 4th.

Comment

Does Jon Ryan ever get the damn ball inside the twenty ******* yard line without a damn touchback? I mean, some of these aren't even close.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            Does Jon Ryan ever get the damn ball inside the twenty ******* yard line without a damn touchback? I mean, some of these aren't even close.
                            When it counts...? :)

WTF is with the penalties? C'mon guys, JEEZ.

DEFENSE. WE NEED A TAKEAWAY. C'MON GUYS, GET THE BALL, GET ME THE BALL!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

chyeaaa boy!!!!!

Greg Jennings 82 TD !!!!!!!!! FTW!!!!!!!

Comment

I've said it all year, the lack of a run game is not our biggest problem, penalties are. It's not like this is something new, every game there's a crazy number of penalties against us. Atari Bigby was absolute crap today, he better get his act together.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information