• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 passing, 100 rushing
    i cant complain

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

What the **** was up with the tackling, or lack thereof, on that last drive. There were 10+ missed tackles, at least. If we would have lost that game, I would have been sooo pissed off right now. But it's all good.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
        What the **** was up with the tackling, or lack thereof, on that last drive. There were 10+ missed tackles, at least. If we would have lost that game, I would have been sooo pissed off right now. But it's all good.
        Mistakes like that are easier to take when you get a win but they better figure it out soon b/c LJ doesn't go down easy

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I still wasn't impressed with the playcalling. At times it felt like they were running too much. The lack of play action confuses me. They stacked 8 in the box 3 straight plays and no PA. They locked onto the run there and we didn't take advantage of it. Goaline playcalling was even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I still wasn't impressed with the playcalling. At times it felt like they were running too much. The lack of play action confuses me. They stacked 8 in the box 3 straight plays and no PA. They locked onto the run there and we didn't take advantage of it. Goaline playcalling was even worse.
            McCarthy's a smart dude, but his playcalling still needs work

Comment

The conservative approach in the Bears game did peak its head in this one, but they still came out with the win on an aggressive call. Thank God!

Comment

Yeah, the important thing is we won. Because of that I'm not going to pick at every little thing, but we're still making mistakes that shouldn't happen.

Comment

Yet the lowly Bears beat you guys... what does that say about your team? :D

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Yeah, the important thing is we won. Because of that I'm not going to pick at every little thing, but we're still making mistakes that shouldn't happen.
                    Yeah against teams like Dallas and dare I say Detroit, out of the remaining schedule, that won't fly

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                      We beat the good teams. What? Besides, the Lions needed a new play toy anyway.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        Yeah against teams like Dallas and dare I say Detroit, out of the remaining schedule, that won't fly
                        Wooo im so scared of the big bad Kevin Jones. If our CB' s would stop getting so aggresive than i would be happy. For the most part marshall was shut down aside from those last two catches and a few of those catches by Stokley were caused by Cutler buying extra time.

Comment

Wow another crazy win tonight! The cardiac pack are back! I'm elated with the win and 6-1 record but once again I can't help but feel the game was kinda given to us rather than us outright winning it. Bigby was awful as was our tackling, we need to get some things straightened out. That said, holy sh!t we're 6-1! How did that happen!?!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            I think we match up great against Detroit. They're a decent team, but I don't think they are much of a threat to us. Really look at the rest of our schedule and it's not that tough at all.

KC
                            Min
                            Car
                            Det
                            Dal
                            Oak
                            STL
                            Chi
                            Det

Just looking at it I don't think it's outrageous to say we'll win 7 out of 9. Not that we will, but it's definitely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                              Huh? I'm sorry, who do you root for? Let me know and I'll tune into them when the playoffs start, k?

Yeah, but srsly, where is the PA? We had success with the run, why weren't we using it? Favre has ALWAYS been a great PA QB, yet we finally establish the run and it's not utilized.

And defense.. wow.. so.. sloppy... missed tackles and penalties galore.

Do we have a good set of receivers or what? Barring James Jones idiotic Bears game he's been outstanding for us, Jennings is <3 and Driver is the good ol' Driver. Plus we have Donald Lee with a great year and Franks even catching a few, not to mention the upcoming return of Koren as our #4 receiver?! That's a pretty darn good #4.

Wynn is a fairy.. it's official... and there obviously is little faith in Morency and he has yet to provide any hint of deserving it.. ditto for Brandon..

It's going to be hard to get this running game doing anything but than again, who do we play with a decent pass D the rest of the way? Minnesota, once (whom we already beat up on) and then who?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I think I just lost whatever voice I'll have for tomorrow over the course of a ten second play. But, wow, was that ever worth it. :)

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information