No announcement yet.

Packers-Vikings Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys forget that the Vikings haven't had any passing game all year, every team went out there just to stop ADP and most of them failed

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      You guys forget that the Vikings haven't had any passing game all year, every team went out there just to stop ADP and most of them failed
      That's Partially because the one thing our WR's seems to do well is help out in Run Blocking there has been a good amount of runs when Adrian is one on one with the Safety and AD's gonna win that battle 90% of the time.

Comment

Is Rouse really that bad in Coverage? I remember him having really good instincts with impressive speed for his size. MM seems like him a lot and if he performs well in coverage, maybe we could use him to cover the opposition TE.

Comment

i wonder if these packer fans realize that every team has been playing the Vikes 8 in the box all year....

wonder how that has worked thus far?

Comment

and do you guys remember the 10 carries for 110 yards the last time he ran up against you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by crazyisme View Post
              and do you guys remember the 10 carries for 110 yards the last time he ran up against you guys?
              Do you remember the result of the game? I do!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Remember the W as well

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

that had more to do with the childress and the vikes giving the ball to AP twice in the 2nd half....

ill bet anything that AP gets more than 2 carries in the second half of this sundays game

Comment

that had more to do with the childress and the vikes giving the ball to AP twice in the 2nd half....

ill bet anything that AP gets more than 2 carries in the second half of this sundays game
                    And ill bet it will be the same result as the last time we played a W for GB!

Comment

I'm predicting a low scoring game, 10-6 Packers.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aaron Rouse

I hope the rookie Aaron Rouse has a big game in place of Collins, I dont know if it is just me but Collins has seemed to plateau in terms of his development.

Comment

i dont think so....Collins has shown promise at times, although he does have spells of mental lapses. I think he will work out to be a good overall safety, but I wouldn't mind McCarthy giving Rouse a shot.
                          Check out my brand new national sports blog!

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07 View Post
                            i dont think so....Collins has shown promise at times, although he does have spells of mental lapses. I think he will work out to be a good overall safety, but I wouldn't mind McCarthy giving Rouse a shot.
                            A. why don't you ask one of the admins for a user name change lol Rodgers and Lynch, I wish.

B. Collins has to work with his hands and it was a shame to get rid of Sharper and Roman, Collins needs a vet to play with and also to teach him things, isn't it surprising Collins had his best year when Roman was here. Collins is full of raw talent.

Comment

Hands are definite problem for Collins, ive counted 3+ dropped picks this year for him.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                A. why don't you ask one of the admins for a user name change lol Rodgers and Lynch, I wish.

B. Collins has to work with his hands and it was a shame to get rid of Sharper and Roman, Collins needs a vet to play with and also to teach him things, isn't it surprising Collins had his best year when Roman was here. Collins is full of raw talent.
                                Roman sucked, he was worse than Bigby and Manuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information