Packers-Vikings Week 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
    I was rooting for the shutout the whole 4th quarter, they threatened 3 times but we got big stops. I was upset with the Taylor 50 yard play, never should have happened. Like 4 missed tackles. After that, they woke up from a nap and had 2 sacks. Feels good to finally dominate a team. I thought A.J. Hawk was awesome, Woodson was great too. I don't think he gave up a catch.

Time of Possession:

GB 40 minutes MIN 20 minutes

GB 488 yards MIN 237 yards (50 of which on the Taylor catch)
    Yeah, I wanted the shutout is what I wanted. I would have been fine with not scoring a point after we got the second TD as long as we kept that 0 on the scoreboard.

Comment

wow. what an impressive game. packers dominated in every area. huge division win.

great to see ruvell martin and k-rob step up.

ryan grant > AD :)

Comment

Woodson and Harris played great, but it seemed like Jarrett Bush continued to struggle

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Woodson and Harris played great, but it seemed like Jarrett Bush continued to struggle
          I thought Bush did good...or, didn't do anything bad.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
            I thought Bush did good...or, didn't do anything bad.
            He helped break up that long pass with Bigby. He didn't play bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
              Woohoo Packers with the big shutout victory!
              Big win especially after Vikings took down the Chargers. The Packers now look ahead to the Panthers who have struggled greatly with the loss of Jake Delhomme and the Packers need to make sure that they aren't looking forward to Turkey Day before playing the Panthers; bury them!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Anyone know David Carr's status? I'd love to see Vinny in there, 44 vs 38

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Anyone know David Carr's status? I'd love to see Vinny in there, 44 vs 38
                  Vinny played all of today's game and I would assume that if his Achilles is healthy that he'll play, but if the Panthers go with Carr the Packers might get 10 sacks.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Great game. I was pretty confident it would go something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                      wow. what an impressive game. packers dominated in every area. huge division win.

great to see ruvell martin and k-rob step up.

ryan grant > AD :)
                      QFT... at least for a game...

Better coaching, better rushing, infinitely better passing. Nice job and thank you Brad Childress for signing with Vikes and not taking your interview with the Packers.

I love Sharper's back-track and that he thinks the Packers are the best team in the NFC now after running his mouth about how Brett would not be able to throw deep on him. Sharper did have chance for a pick, but Ruvell converted that chance into 6.
                      The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I'm predicting a low scoring game, 10-6 Packers.
                        Dang, we have Nostradamus numero dos right here... ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          Vinny played all of today's game and I would assume that if his Achilles is healthy that he'll play, but if the Panthers go with Carr the Packers might get 10 sacks.
                          Carr or Vinny I still feel very confident in our chances.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by johbur View Post
                            QFT... at least for a game...

Better coaching, better rushing, infinitely better passing. Nice job and thank you Brad Childress for signing with Vikes and not taking your interview with the Packers.

I love Sharper's back-track and that he thinks the Packers are the best team in the NFC now after running his mouth about how Brett would not be able to throw deep on him. Sharper did have chance for a pick, but Ruvell converted that chance into 6.
                            I was also really impressed with the coaching job in the game. The Packers didn't try and do too much they just ran things they knew would work. If their was a play that was working they kept going to it and it payed off. Against a weaker team thats a very smart way to coach a team.

I really like that 3 back formation we have. Hopefully it can be the formation that establishes our running game. It keeps the defense honest on both sides and you can run tons of different types of run plays from it.

stephenson86

Comment

Good thing the packers took Mike McCarthy and Brad Childress went to the vikings, McCarthy is a mastermind at play calling, I mean it just seems like on third down he pulls some play out that hasnt been used and we get the first down, i like his aggressiveness too. He seems to have the Packers ready to play every game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information