Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boston View Post
    He had the "interference" call...
    That was a bad call. His coverage was great on that play. There wasn't much contact and he was playing the ball all the way.

Comment

The key for the Packers in this game is not beating themselves. Don't turn the ball over and it shouldn't be a problem to beat the Lions who have fallen off the past few weeks.

Comment

im worried bout our run game if grant doesnt play >.<
        hopefully hes ok and is ready to go thursday
        brandon jackson hasnt shown me n e thing as of yet this year
        and i got 5 buck on this game XD
        yeh i know im a big time gambler :D

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
          He had the "interference" call...
          He gave up the TD to Drew Carter too******

Comment

30-16 pack wins.
            Creating turn overs is detroits biggest strength. If the packers can avoid that, I think the packers win handily. I think detroit has to give this game everything they got but I dont see it beeing enough
            Last edited by Football Fan; 11-20-2007, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Al Harris got burned more than Bush from what I saw. Who burned Bush at all in that game?
              Since when is Bush on the same level as AL Harris, Bush plays not nearly the amount of snaps as Harris and gives up touchdowns and has pass interference calls galore, although the call against him was pretty bad and the spot where the foul was called was incorrect, but he is young and he is getting plenty of experience so hopefully that will help his career. To mention another young guy, how about aaron rouse, one nice pick and almost another, nick collins better watch out. Like it was stated before the name of the game is turnovers, whoever has the least will usually come out on top.

Comment

This game will be decided by how well the Packers can stop the Lions passing attempt. The Lions are quick to ditch the run completely.

Comment

(Do you expect everybody on the injury report who hasn't been ruled out to be able to play?)
                  They're probable, so they'll probably play.

I love Mike McCarthy. :)

Comment

Chad Mortenson has picked against the Packers 8 times (including this week vs. the Lions). Only once has he correctly picked a win. Chad Mortenson, you suck.

Merril Hoge has picked the Packers to win 8 times (9, assuming he picks the Pack against the Lions). Only once has he picked a Packer win incorrectly. Merril Hoge, you rock.
                    Last edited by ny10804; 11-21-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

You mean Chris? That's pretty surprising, he's probably not aware he has done that.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                        Chad Mortenson has picked against the Packers 8 times (including this week vs. the Lions). Only once has he correctly picked a win. Chad Mortenson, you suck.

Merril Hoge has picked the Packers to win 8 times (9, assuming he picks the Pack against the Lions). Only once has he picked a Packer win incorrectly. Merril Hoge, you rock.
                        Haha how can you pick against the Packers in games like Minnesota or Carolina?

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                          You mean Chris? That's pretty surprising, he's probably not aware he has done that.
                          My bad. But you get the sense that he thought the Packers were gonna suck this season, and kept picking them to lose thinking that they were due.

opponent, prediction, result

vs PHI, L, W (close)
                          @ NY, L, W (silly boy)
                          vs SD, L, W (can't blame him)
                          @ MIN, L, W (seriously?)
                          vs CHI, W, L (this must have angered him)
                          vs WASH, L, W (yea of little faith)
                          @ DEN, L, W (understandable, I guess)
                          @ KC, L, W (understandable, but, c'mon man!)
                          vs MIN, W, W (hooray!!! he got one!!!)
                          vs CAR, W, W (he must be on to something)
                          @ DET, L, ?

One thing to keep in mind, it's not like he's trying to pick a winner against the spread or anything, just an outright winner, which makes his 2-8 record for picking Packer games really funny/pathetic.

Comment

Yeah that's bad. Maybe after we got on a roll he thought we'd be hitting more road bumps and losing some close ones. I still remember maybe 5 seasons ago he picked the Packers to go to the Super Bowl and he was the only one, that kinda stuck with me. He's interviewed Favre and stuff, knows him a little bit. I thought he'd give us more credit.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I didn't think the Packers would be that good this year.. but I got the message after a few weeks.. We'll be proving Chard Mortenson right this week, when Calvin Johnson dominates and we ride his back to a Victory!

But it's always fun to see Brett Favre on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Random Fact: 11 weeks into the season, the Packers pass offense leads the league with 11 completions of 40+ yards.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information