• Show
Clear All

• Packers-Lions, Week 12

Only 4 days until our next game so let's get it started

Wooo Go Pack! Super Bowl Bound

Favre4MVP

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I hope that Grant is ok and we will see what Rouse can do against a pass first offense.

Comment

The Lions are struggling but they always seem to find a way to play well on Thanksgiving against the Packers. The passing game has to continue to dominate, especially if Grant's ankle isn't doing so well. As far as things go defensively, we know that Harris and Woodson will be tough on the Johnsons but how will Jarrett Bush play against Mike Furrey. If he can play well enough I like our chances on stopping them.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          The Lions are struggling but they always seem to find a way to play well on Thanksgiving against the Packers. The passing game has to continue to dominate, especially if Grant's ankle isn't doing so well. As far as things go defensively, we know that Harris and Woodson will be tough on the Johnsons but how will Jarrett Bush play against Mike Furrey. If he can play well enough I like our chances on stopping them.
          Doesn't Furrey play the slot? Bush will be on Johnson most likely.

Comment

I think grant is fine, he said in a report on the packers website that he can jump and land on his ankle, so he should be okay. Its nice that the Lions have lost the last two, but the Packers better come out to play. I hope the Packers blitz a little more, I think they got a little complacent at the end of the game against the Panters, but thats okay they didnt waste all their energy. Why dont the Packers try a different cornerback in Nickel situations because I also am concerned about Jarret Bush's play. Give Tramon Williams a try.
            Last edited by bigboiajhawk; 11-18-2007, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
              I think grant is fine, he said in a report on the packers website that he can jump and land on his ankle, so he should be okay. Its nice that the Lions have lost the last two, but the Packers better come out to play. I hope the Packers blitz a little more, I think they got a little complacent at the end of the game against the Panters, but thats okay they didnt waste all their energy. Why dont the Packers try a different cornerback in Nickel situations because I also am concerned about Jarret Bush's play. Give Tramon Williams a try.
              Neat little fact.. if we win.. all we need is either one win or one lion's loss to clinch the division.

Suhweet?

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                Neat little fact.. if we win.. all we need is either one win or one lion's loss to clinch the division.

Suhweet?
                Not true, we could still end up with the same record and have it come to tiebreakers. Two more Packer wins and two more Lions losses or four more Packers wins clinches it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
                  Bush has actually looked pretty good the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    Thats true. Whats good bout him is that he has really good speed and hes physical. One problem; he lacks experience and he gets beat most of the time bcause of it.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Not true, we could still end up with the same record and have it come to tiebreakers. Two more Packer wins and two more Lions losses or four more Packers wins clinches it.
                      You're right, I was on crack and thought we had already beaten them once. Damn crack...

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Looked good? I can't help but notice Bush always getting picked on. Vinny threw to his guy all day when he was in. I don't now I like Bush, but he does get singled out...It's going to be a problem against teams like the Lions and Cowboys

To avoid letting these receivers run all over the place, I think we need to blitz a bit more. We got pressure yeah, but we need some stunts and blitzs to really get to Kitna.

I don't think I am an expert or anything near, that is just my opinions

Should be a great, great game! GO PACK! As the Packers go, so goes my week...SO LET'S WIN

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          Looked good? I can't help but notice Bush always getting picked on. Vinny threw to his guy all day when he was in. I don't now I like Bush, but he does get singled out...It's going to be a problem against teams like the Lions and Cowboys

To avoid letting these receivers run all over the place, I think we need to blitz a bit more. We got pressure yeah, but we need some stunts and blitzs to really get to Kitna.

I don't think I am an expert or anything near, that is just my opinions

Should be a great, great game! GO PACK! As the Packers go, so goes my week...SO LET'S WIN
                          Al Harris got burned more than Bush from what I saw. Who burned Bush at all in that game?

Comment

Al Harris got burned more than Bush from what I saw. Who burned Bush at all in that game?
                            He had the "interference" call...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I predicted Packers 31, Lions 24 in the equivalent thread over in the Detroit discussion forum.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information