Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packers-Cowboys, Week 13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

    That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

    Will save me from trying to find a bar with it hopefully...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Big_Brother View Post
      Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

      That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

      Will save me from trying to find a bar with it hopefully...
      It's the truth


      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

      Comment


      • #18
        For those who don't get the game, here is a way to watch it online:
        http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?comp...ericanfootball
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Big_Brother View Post
          Hey whistler, I'm at UW-O too and my roommate said channel 6 will be playing the game. He's not joking but I'm not 100% sure if he is actually correct on that either...

          That's the same channel with all the post-game locker room stuff and the Mike McCarthy show so I guess it might be true...

          Will save me from trying to find a bar with it hopefully...

          yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            yeahhh! I just found that out as well.. I think it is channel 5. Either way I'm pretty stoked now. Thanks man
            You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.

            Comment


            • #21
              here is a little something to get you pumped for the game

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtBDhuAN4

              Its really good, I didnt make it but I wish I could

              Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                You guys don't have NFL Network then? Just wondering because we have it over here at UW-Eau Claire.
                You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?

                Hitman D

                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  You get the game on channel 6 in Eau Claire?
                  I'm not sure, I thought it was only going to be on public channels for the Green Bay and Milwaukee networks in Wisconsin so I guess not. Unless you've heard otherwise.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.
                    The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by johbur View Post
                      I'm a bit nervous about the injuries, but I'm hoping the guys filling in on the d-line can show why they were kept on the roster. Eventually, I'd like to see Collins at FS and Rouse at SS. Bigby has been OK, decent hitter, but he hasn't had too many turnovers. Rouse has. Rouse also has a frame that makes him equal to any WR in the league and I think would let him go head up on the various TEs that have been giving the Packers trouble.
                      I think we will see Rouse on pass situations because i dont think MM is ready to take Bigby out of the line up just yet.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I get mad at bigby for every time he plays poor coverage, but then i realize what an upgrade he has been since the days of mark roman and marquand manuel, atleast bigby hits hard and he doesnt miss tackles, i think another off season with the packers and he will be fine

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          I loved the NFL Network when I was at home..but now that I'm in school at UW-Oshkosh over 3 hours away, we don't get it here so I will be running anywhere and everywhere to find a place to watch them game Thursday. I might go crazy if I have to listen to the entire game on the radio
                          If you live in Oshkosh, you will still get it. I used to live there, no in Madison. It should be on one of the local channels there.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            any1 watch this yet?

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7xtBDhuAN4

                            Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yeah that is a great video..I think it should of included the game winning drive against San Diego and the game winning drive agains the Chiefs as well. What a season!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Not gonna lie, getting really excited for this one!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information