X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    37-24 cowboys. Ink it.
    ...I hate myself today.

Okay, well, I guess my attempts at tricking Packer game outcomes is officially FAILED.

At least we turned it from a blowout into a game and got hope for our future after Favre and really, who expected us to win if Woodson and KGB didn't play? Those are two of our best players against passing oriented teams and our defense is COMPLETELY different without Woodson playing.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Again. Everyone who thought Jarrett Bush was the answer needs to have their bells rung. Our lack of secondary depth killed us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jim View Post
        Again. Everyone who thought Jarrett Bush was the answer needs to have their bells rung. Our lack of secondary depth killed us.
        Id say our inhability to pressure Romo killed us. Imagine Favre or Rodgers with all that time to throw the ball...With Woodson and Rouse back in coverage we would be better for sure but KGB and Jolly would help even more.

Comment

Did someone actually think he was an answer? Recently I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
            Did someone actually think he was an answer? Recently I mean.
            GB12 was defending him quite a bit. Not as the answer, but as a serviceable player.
            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

jarret bush should just stick to the 110 hurdles
              ans we should draft a corner in round 1 next year
              plz...

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36 View Post
                plz...
                I really like what Tramon Williams has done so far. Hopefully he gives us a reason not to draft a corner in the 1st or 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36 View Post
                  plz...
                  Jack Ikegwuonu
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    GB12 was defending him quite a bit. Not as the answer, but as a serviceable player.
                    I've said that he shoud never start for us, and that proved to be true. I thought he could be a decent nickel for this year, and wasn't doing too bad of a job in that role. He was absolutely terrible last night though and I wouldn't object to him being replaced next week.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      Jack Ikegwuonu
                      yeaaa boiii

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        I've said that he shoud never start for us, and that proved to be true. I thought he could be a decent nickel for this year, and wasn't doing too bad of a job in that role. He was absolutely terrible last night though and I wouldn't object to him being replaced next week.
                        Last night I was thinking, man, I wish Ahmad Carrol was there instead of Bush.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Wow, just wow.

1. Bigby makes dumb mistakes but is still better than what we've had the past 2 years. I would like Rouse to take his spot, but cutting him would be stupid.
                          [img]2. Collins is a FS, Rouse is a SS. Why would you switch them? The only reason Rouse played FS earlier is because he was filling in for Collins.[/img]
                          3. Dumbest of the 3. Poppinga is miles ahead of Bishop when it comes to defense. Bishop is on the team for his special teams. Bishop is a middle linebacker, he can't play outside.
                          what are you talking about??? Rouse was listed as the back up FS from the start of the pre-season....

Comment

How come they didn't put Abdul Hodge out at Poppinga's position last year, or the beginning of this year? He played great last year when he had to step in against the Seahawks.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                              How come they didn't put Abdul Hodge out at Poppinga's position last year, or the beginning of this year? He played great last year when he had to step in against the Seahawks.
                              At MLB. The problem people have with Poppinga is his coverage. Hodge is a pure run stopping middle backer. He can't cover for ****. That would be a disaster playing him at SLB.

Comment

Originally posted by AJHawk50 View Post
                                Our defense fell apart when he was in. Just because he made a bunch of tackles doesn't mean he played good or even great. All of his tackles were 5+ yards downfield.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information