X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow cheeseheads!

How the hell is everyone doing? :)
    Originally posted by njx9
    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Alright, could be better.

Comment

Hey whats going on.

Comment

hello Lombardi, I'm doing well,can't wait till the draft! I'm new to this forum,it's good to see thiers packer fans everywhere!

Comment

I don't like having to scroll down everytime. We used to be at the top of the page most of the time.

Comment

******* terrible.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              I don't like having to scroll down everytime. We used to be at the top of the page most of the time.
              Totally agree here. We were second in posts to the Cowboys, and almost always within non-scrolling distance.

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              ******* terrible.
              Has its ups and its downs, and I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

Comment

I like how the new layout of the forums and the fact that we can have separate topics for the Pack.

Comment

Nice forum options. Good to see things arranged so you don't necessarily have to wade through 100 posts to see what you wanted to see.
                  The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

I like this. Sometimes change is good!!

Comment

life is going good, and the weather is nice down here in KY, and no snow. hows life for you guys

Comment

roidrunner just trying the site out i am not sure what this did but I added Reputation to your post. does anyone know what this is for???

Comment

it adds to my points. i guess it is for the hall of fame that they have started

Comment

Yea, the rep thing sounds like a good idea. I'm at 13 right now.

Snow day for me today in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLDN View Post
                              hello Lombardi, I'm doing well,can't wait till the draft! I'm new to this forum,it's good to see thiers packer fans everywhere!
                              welcome to the site, it's always good to have more Packer fans around. :)
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information