No announcement yet.

Bye, Playoff Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle runs a 4-3 don't they? It seems like we do alright against the 4-3 blitz but struggle with the 3-4 LB blitz.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      Seattle runs a 4-3 don't they? It seems like we do alright against the 4-3 blitz but struggle with the 3-4 LB blitz.
      Yeah they're a 4-3. Ray Rhodes' system that we had used for a couple years in the 90s. They blitz Julian Peterson a lot though, and we might have some problems picking him up.

Comment

It's 52 here right now. I sure hope it gets colder by Saturday. A playoff game in Green Bay should never be above freezing.

Comment

I hope what we saw from Jackson last week wasn't a fluke. He could be a big help come next week.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Im glad the giants won, I think they have a better chance of beating dallas than tampa would. This will be the 3rd time dallas will have to beat them this year which aparently has been diffucult to do (11 out 53 attempts since the 73 merger). As much as I would love for the packers to get revenge on dallas, I would much rather they have the chance to play the giants at lambeau field. Not that I want to put the jinx on the packers by hoping for the giants, but playing at home is a much better option.
            Im not looking past seattle, Im sure the packers are going to have there hands full against them. Im just saying..
            Last edited by Football Fan; 01-06-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              It's 52 here right now. I sure hope it gets colder by Saturday. A playoff game in Green Bay should never be above freezing.
              I dunno about Green Bay but it's supposed to be MUCH colder in Minneapolis by next weekend.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I dunno about Green Bay but it's supposed to be MUCH colder in Minneapolis by next weekend.
                It's "supposed" to be cloudy, with a high of 24 on Saturday. But, yeah, take that for what it's worth...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Seattle would have been my last choice out of the 3, but we should be able to beat them. I didn't think they looked all that impressive against Washington yesterday.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I just remember we played Seattle in preseason. It was only preseason but ya know we won 48-13 :) lets do that again in the Playoffs.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      I just remember we played Seattle in preseason. It was only preseason but ya know we won 48-13 :) lets do that again in the Playoffs.
                      Hopefully Shaun Alexander plays as well as he did then and the 16 game weeks after

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        Aww crap, I hate Seattle
                        C-Wood & Harris will shut down Hasselback, and Alexander will shutdown himself with his lack of talent

Comment

If both teams handle the pass rush and don't turn the ball over, I like the Packers. Our O-line versus their front seven will be the key to the game, IMO.
                          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information