No announcement yet.

Packers-Seahawks, Playoff Week 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows the weather look for this weeks game?
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
      Hows the weather look for this weeks game?

25f cloudy

also did anyone see that punter in that the redskins game he was blasting them very impressive, 4 kicks in the 10 yards line
      Last edited by The Legend; 01-09-2008, 03:44 AM.

Comment

The only thing that worries me is Favre. If he comes out and plays like he did at the beginning of the Dallas game before he got hurt, we are in trouble. No launching passes down the field early or holding onto the ball trying to make something happen when the pocket breaks down. He needs to get the ball out quick, but he also needs to throw it a little higher than usual. It seems to me that he has had quite a few passes knocked down recently, and with Seattle probably bringing the pressure a lot, he needs to make sure he gets the passes over the D-Line's hands. It seems like every tipped ball from Favre always ends up getting picked off, and we don't need Seattle getting any big momentum changers.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerFan20 View Post
          The only thing that worries me is Favre. If he comes out and plays like he did at the beginning of the Dallas game before he got hurt, we are in trouble. No launching passes down the field early or holding onto the ball trying to make something happen when the pocket breaks down. He needs to get the ball out quick, but he also needs to throw it a little higher than usual. It seems to me that he has had quite a few passes knocked down recently, and with Seattle probably bringing the pressure a lot, he needs to make sure he gets the passes over the D-Line's hands. It seems like every tipped ball from Favre always ends up getting picked off, and we don't need Seattle getting any big momentum changers.
          The o-line played terrible against dallas, Favre had people in his face constantly till they knocked him out of the game. That cant happen in the playoffs or the packers will be out.
          I thought before the game that that was what the packers needed to do to Romo, but I think the dallas o-line would make it harder to do. I do expect to see the giants come after romo big time and if they can get to him often enough romo will be making the same mistakes favre did and the giants will win that game.
          Last edited by Football Fan; 01-09-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

"We wanted to kick some wet balls and snap some wet balls and hold some wet balls, and we did all that, it was good," Stock said.
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

If Blackmon cannot play, Tramon Williams would replace him as the nickel back and punt returner. Williams also will return kickoffs. Robinson, who also returns kickoffs, was replaced by Vernand Morency during practice Thursday
              Hmmm. I don't understand why we would take Robinson, a former probowler, off kick return duty.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Hmmm. I don't understand why we would take Robinson, a former probowler, off kick return duty.
                Because Robinson was rehabbing his knee?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Football Fan View Post
                  The o-line played terrible against dallas, Favre had people in his face constantly till they knocked him out of the game. That cant happen in the playoffs or the packers will be out.
                  I thought before the game that that was what the packers needed to do to Romo, but I think the dallas o-line would make it harder to do. I do expect to see the giants come after romo big time and if they can get to him often enough romo will be making the same mistakes favre did and the giants will win that game.
                  Exactly - Favre had constant pressure, but he was holding onto the ball too long and trying to force it down the field, instead of taking the short passes they had been getting all season. The only reason Jennings gets his long TD passes is because everything is short, short, short, then BOOM! (Madden style), over the top. If you are getting tons of pressure, you throw the short passes, and that is what has made this offense great this season. Throw it short, and let the receiver make some moves.

Comment

also i think we need robinson more in the superbowl / championship game
                    so we shouldnt risk him 2mmro on kick offs

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                      also i think we need robinson more in the superbowl / championship game
                      so we shouldnt risk him 2mmro on kick offs
                      I hope that was sarcasm...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                        I hope that was sarcasm...
                        well if hes not healty then why should he do kick off returns today?

its not worth to risk anything when Williams or Morency can do it

that way he dont push him and next week he can be more healty
                        not to metion if hes not healty then he wont play as good
                        Last edited by The Legend; 01-12-2008, 04:29 AM.

Comment

ohhhhhh babyyyyy atari bigby showed up to play son!!!
                          our whole defense today played lights out
                          oh yea that favre guy played pretty good today too :P
                          BRING ON DALLAS OR NEW YORK!!

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

I'm so f'n happy right now!

Comment

I was very happy the entire game. Man, it was sweet.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I Love Ryan Grant!!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information