Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC Championship, Packers v. Giants

Let's do it again Pack!

Beat me to it. Fine, let Dallas have the #1 seed. This has worked out perfectly for us.

Comment

Supposed to be well below freezing next week in GB.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Congrats to the Packers, I was born in Wisconsin and raised a Packers fan so I will always have a spot in my heart for em, plus I just want to see Favre go out on top

good luck

Comment

HaHaHa. I love it.
          Championship game at Lambeau.

Comment

Mark Tauscher and Chad Clifton again are gonna be huge in this game for us. Tausch erased Kerney (0 sacks, 0 tackles) and Clifton kept Tapp at bay (0 sacks). The two blanked Osi and Strahan in week 2 (0 sacks combined), hopefully they can again.

Comment

this is just what i wanted!
              now the only thing that can make this perfect for me is if san diego upsets new england :D

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36 View Post
                now the only thing that can make this perfect for me is if san diego upsets new england :D

NE get's to play a very wounded SD team. That would be something to see a depleted SD team pull off the upset 2 weeks in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerMike View Post
                  NE get's to play a very wounded SD team. That would be something to see a depleted SD team pull off the upset 2 weeks in a row.
                  The giants are also depleted in the secondary. I hope that NE wins (as they should) because i want us to be the only team to beat them this season.

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36 View Post
                    No. The Patriots undefeated run will end at our hands in the Superbowl and Favre will retire having won his 2nd superbowl and ended the greatest single season in history.

Btw, we're going to smoke the Giants.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

I dont think it needs to be said but I assume Atari Bigby is gonna be a key factor on defense once again for the Pack next week to help stop a run game as physical as the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        I dont think it needs to be said but I assume Atari Bigby is gonna be a key factor on defense once again for the Pack next week to help stop a run game as physical as the Giants.
                        Not really. Our front 7 is plenty capable of stopping the run without extra help. Bigby's just an added bonus that can fly up from his safety position. Definitely wouldn't call him a key factor.

Comment

According to NOAA, a high of 7 next Sunday.

Plus, what will be the health of Burress and Ross???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Getting really excited for this. Going to be a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Not really. Our front 7 is plenty capable of stopping the run without extra help. Bigby's just an added bonus that can fly up from his safety position. Definitely wouldn't call him a key factor.
                              He sure was a key factor agianst the Sea hawks....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information