NFC Championship, Packers v. Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
    what we need is a interception that could help alot but Manning doesnt make a lot of bad passes this post season

i was sacred of the Giants all week this is why
    It is truly pathetic. This is the worst the Packers have played all season(the bears game not withstanding.)
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Good Year Guys, Untill Next Year

Comment

• 42-17 Patriots
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Hate me all you want but Favre looked like trash and I think its time to truely move on. He is a hero and a legend but he didnt look like he wanted it and sadly I think his time has passed.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            Hate me all you want but Favre looked like trash and I think its time to truely move on. He is a hero and a legend but he didnt look like he wanted it and sadly I think his time has passed.
            Dude... It was one game. He had one of his best seasons this year. THE WIND CHILL WAS -25!!!
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• incredibly disappointing... seemed like the Giants had more passion and just wanted it more. the packers caught so many breaks and had so many opportunities but we made way too many stupid mistakes such as Favre forcing passes and not falling on the ball on McQuarters' 2nd fumble. All I can say is god dammit so angry right now.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                Dude... It was one game. He had one of his best seasons this year. THE WIND CHILL WAS -25!!!
                Dude on know but Im tired of making excuses because its Favre. Look at Manning he looked like a young Favre and had no trouble at all.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  Plus 12 MPH winds you don't see those kinds of winds in Madden
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Terrible game. We killed ourselves with penalties and the offense couldn't move the ball.

It would suck if that was Favre's last pass.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                      incredibly disappointing... seemed like the Giants had more passion and just wanted it more. the packers caught so many breaks and had so many opportunities but we made way too many stupid mistakes such as Favre forcing passes and not falling on the ball on McQuarters' 2nd fumble. All I can say is god dammit so angry right now.
                      100% agree and where the hell was Ryan Grant??????

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• tough loss but we got dominated in almost every aspect and probably shouldnt have even been in that game. No running game or any committment to it, very disapointting passing game and just terrible in ever aspect of defense. No consistent pass rush, not that great against the run, incredibly dissapointing game by the secondary. Coaching wasnt that great either imo.
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Why the hell did we only run the ball 13 times?
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                            tough loss but we got dominated in almost every aspect and probably shouldnt have even been in that game. No running game or any committment to it, very disapointting passing game and just terrible in ever aspect of defense. No consistent pass rush, not that great against the run, incredibly dissapointing game by the secondary. Coaching wasnt that great either imo.
                            Exactly, we didn't exactly deserve to still be in overtime but thats football for you. Congrats to the Giants. I'm still pissed though that we flopped as bad as we did.

Comment

Dude on know but Im tired of making excuses because its Favre. Look at Manning he looked like a young Favre and had no trouble at all.
                              did brady play good in that ravens game no because of the wind and the cold
                              and manning didnt look anything like favre the way he plays the game is way diffrent
                              also manning did have trouble
                              and tell me when did you have to make an excuses for favre?
                              hes been amazing all year

__________________________________________________ ____________-
                              to be honest i think the offensive plays calls were weak, one deep pass all games, 20 screens, only 10 runs, and not the way we usally play, no 5 WR fronts not even 4
                              Last edited by The Legend; 01-20-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hate me all you want but Favre looked like trash and I think its time to truely move on. He is a hero and a legend but he didnt look like he wanted it and sadly I think his time has passed.
                                Right... Looked like trash when he threw the two TDs, or when his receivers dropped the ball or the HC called stupid plays throwing the ball in reverse and trying with screens that were lame all game...

Fair weather folk say stuff like that. Look at the run game between the two. Favre had NO run support. Manning's backs had around 130 yards or so and Bradshaw was enough of a presence to keep the pass rush from getting to Manning. The Giants stopped playing the run and were just going after the QB and locking down on the receivers. GB did not play their game, the Giants did. They deserved to win. Not sure how you pin this on Favre, unless you're a full-on moron, and fail to recognize the difference in TOP and disparity in first downs.

Why dodn't you pop last week's game in the VCR and cheer and talk about how wonderful Trash was playing when he threw 3 TDs when the run game was actually going...
                                The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information