Mike McCarthy's Contract Extended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike McCarthy's Contract Extended

Signed to a 5 year deal. http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/ar...year-deal.aspx

Well deserved and very glad to see it. He has done a fantastic job this far with a 22-12 record in just two seasons after taking over a team that finished 4-12 in 2005.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

great news that this is finally official. TT and McCarthy for the next 5 years should be great for the Packers. He has had some issues at times with questionable play-calling but havent had any other problems with him.
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

The most important part of these next 5 years, aside from post season success, is developing the replacements for guys like Favre, Harris, Woodson, Tauscher, Clifton, and Driver who won't be here in 2012.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Good to see it as official.

Comment

4 million a year will be his salary.

Comment

Good deal, I've been thoroughly impressed with him so far. It's good to have him and TT locked up for awhile!
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I'm thrilled with this extension. McCarthy has done a fantastic job with all of our young talent, and with the playoff experience he and the team now have, we should be contenders for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information