This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackalope
    Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.
    Hopefully that Dolphins game helped. they were bad the first half but were great the second. They now have expirience against a 3-4 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70challenger457
      Originally posted by jackalope
      Manuel had a bad start but has looked fine recently. misscomunications in the secondary are the problem. what do you guys think of Shcotenheimer, the DB coach. i'm not a fan.

EDIT: Tauscher is doubtful for next week :( . looks like we'll have 3 rookies on the O-line.
      so I'm gunna assume Colledge is playing tackle again?
      actually i hear Moll will be at right tackle in place of Tausch. that's what they did against Minny and i heard they'll keep it.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

don't be so quick to blame the coaches, the players arn't commmunicating and that's not entirely his fault
        Schottenheimer was our secondary coach a few years ago too. he wasn't good then either.

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
          don't be so quick to blame the coaches, the players arn't commmunicating and that's not entirely his fault
          Schottenheimer was our secondary coach a few years ago too. he wasn't good then either.
          Isnt that the same thing as DB coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
            yeah. sorry for using two different terms.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
              yeah. sorry for using two different terms.
              I just didnt get what you meant by what I just bolded.

Comment

shotty should be gone, he is garbage. The rest of the defense is pretty solid and yet he still cannot creaet a solid secondary with Al harris and charles woodson , it's not like the D-line isn't pressuring the Qb either. And it's his job to fix these" miscommunications" because they seem to happen every week, i am beginning to feel him getting the axe sooner or later because he is terrible.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Carl Hairston needs to be promoted he's been here for years now I think as the Nickle and Dime coach.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have

Comment

what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
                      i like it, but it might be a little too big.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

• http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=530110

gotta love DD. I never knew minny thought about stealing him too.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=530110

gotta love DD. I never knew minny thought about stealing him too.
                          wow never knew that either. imagine if the vikes would have taken him from us too.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• hey, i decided i'd rank the packer's 22 starters....here's what i came up with....anyone else wanna try?

1-Donald Driver
                            2-Aaron Kampman
                            3-Mark Tauscher
                            4-Chad Clifton
                            5-Charles Woodson
                            6-Al Harris
                            7-Brett Favre
                            8-Nick Barnett
                            9-AJ Hawk
                            10-Scott Wells
                            11-Greg Jennings
                            12-Ahman Green
                            13-Darryn Colledge
                            14-Jason Spitz
                            15-Corey Williams
                            16-Cullen Jenkins
                            17-Brady Poppinga
                            18-Nick Collins
                            19-Marquand Manuel
                            20-Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila
                            21-Bubba Franks
                            22-Brandon Miree

Comment

• vote for AJ Hawk for rookie of the week on NFL.com!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                what do you guys think of the new sig, I don't have photoshop but I make due with the crappy software I have
                                i like it, but it might be a little too big.
                                yeah, thats he first thing I noticed when I saw that post, I'm gunna shorten it once I get a chance to at home

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information