Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem with Shields returning kicks. They have continued to work with him in that aspect so by now I'd hope he can catch the ball cleanly. He's definitely more explosive than Nelson

Comment

• Damn Bears..... they've done a great job winning games against the Panthers backup QB, and the Dolphins 3rd string QB playing behind a patchwork OL and no Brandon Marshall to throw to midway-out.

How did we lose to that Miami team?
      How did we lose to that Redskin team that just sent Michael Vick into the National Football League Hall of Fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        Damn Bears..... they've done a great job winning games against the Panthers backup QB, and the Dolphins 3rd string QB playing behind a patchwork OL and no Brandon Marshall to throw to midway-out.

How did we lose to that Miami team?
        How did we lose to that Redskin team that just sent Michael Vick into the National Football League Hall of Fame?
        for real. why couldn't we get the dolphins this week?

with the bears schedule, they really needed that win.

now, it's a huge 2 week stretch for the Packers. Lose to the vikings and we're suddenly up against a wall going down to Atlanta to play one of the elite teams in the NFC.

beat the vikings and we can take a big step towards not even playing in the first round of the playoffs by beating Atlanta the next week.

stress.

Comment

• I want a playoff BYE so badly...... that would put us just one home win away from the NFC Championship game.

We win our next 2 games, and I'd say there's a better than 70% chance that scenario plays out.

Come on offense, let's heat up, and please God, keep Clifton & Bulaga healthy on the edges. That's so damn important, going into 2 loud domes with some good edge rushers.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
            I want a playoff BYE so badly...... that would put us just one home win away from the NFC Championship game.

We win our next 2 games, and I'd say there's a better than 70% chance that scenario plays out.

Come on offense, let's heat up, and please God, keep Clifton & Bulaga healthy on the edges. That's so damn important, going into 2 loud domes with some good edge rushers.
            We'll see what happens. It's probably going to come down to week 17 either for the division or for whether we get a bye (and the Bears will probably be fighting for playoffs if that happens.)

This week is a big one, though. We lose here and we're in a hole.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Packers and Desmond Bishop have been discussing a new contract. I like it alot, Bishop has been averaging 9 tackles a game since becoming a starter and made several big plays already. With Barnett becoming more injury prone lately and Hawk's contract status, locking Bishop up will only benefit us in the long run.

Comment

• I can't wait to see Bishop and Barnett on the field together. That will be a tough, physical duo. Plenty of opportunities to blow people up playing behind Raji taking double teams and offenses shifting over watching CM3.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Our defense could be ridiculously good next year. It's one of the best in the league right now, and then we'll get back all the injured guys plus get an upgrade at OLB and/or nickelback through the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Our defense could be ridiculously good next year. It's one of the best in the league right now, and then we'll get back all the injured guys plus get an upgrade at OLB and/or nickelback through the draft.
                    And imagine if just one of Underwood or Pat Lee show something....

Comment

• Our rush offense hasn't been great but Marshawn Lynch has been downright brutal for the Seahawks so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                        Our rush offense hasn't been great but Marshawn Lynch has been downright brutal for the Seahawks so far.
                        Word. And Nance looked good today, very north-south runner who can make people miss and pound for yards. Much better in that aspect than Jackson who dances around back there without the speed to make it up. Always like Jackson outta the backfield as a WR and blocking, though.

Comment

• Seattle's offensive line is absolutely bush though.
                          There are better OL's in the Big Ten right now.

Comment

• Hopefully Starks is active next week and gets some action on ST at least. Get him up to speed to the NFL. Bjax/Nance/Starks should be fine down the stretch, especially in the cold

what I loved today was that 4th TD pass by Rodgers. It was 3rd and 1, and there was Kuhn, lined up in the backfield. I was thinking to myself "oh great, here comes the freakin FB run again" and to my surprise it was a PA and then a beautiful throw and catch for a TD to Jennings
                            Last edited by BloodBrother; 11-21-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                              Hopefully Starks is active next week and gets some action on ST at least. Get him up to speed to the NFL. Bjax/Nance/Starks should be fine down the stretch, especially in the cold

what I loved today was that 4th TD pass by Rodgers. It was 3rd and 1, and there was Kuhn, lined up in the backfield. I was thinking to myself "oh great, here comes the freakin FB run again" and to my surprise it was a PA and then a beautiful throw and catch for a TD to Jennings
                              This. That was the sexiest play of the season for us, I immediately texted my brother 3 times and then called him. Rub that **** in, **** you Vikings.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information