Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized that Greg Jennings is currently 5th in the league in receiving yards and 3rd in receiving TDs. Man he really did go on a tear this past few weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
      Just realized that Greg Jennings is currently 5th in the league in receiving yards and 3rd in receiving TDs. Man he really did go on a tear this past few weeks!
      He'd be even higher if not for his massive fail this last game. And yes, I'm still supremely bitter.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        Will you feel any better when Flynn gets banged up and Graham Harrell comes in?
        I'll feel awesome when Jordyzzz the emergency QB comes in and wins us the game
        Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
        He'd be even higher if not for his massive fail this last game. And yes, I'm still supremely bitter.
        Still pissed about that too. The score would have been 10-0 if he caught that. Things would have been so much different.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
          Fantastic news; Vikings-Bears will be played at the U of M stadium. Outdoors in sub-zero temperature with heavy snowfall. One of the dumbest decisions ever allowed by the NFL. ANYTHING could happen in the game and multiple serious injuries for the Bears is very possible. GO VIKES! SLAM THEM AGAINST THAT FROZEN GROUND!
          the downside is the Bears don't have to deal with the dome atmosphere the metrodome brings. Plus, with the Vikes being crappy, and Joe Webb probably at QB...along with the game in that weather, I doubt that stadium fills with VIkes fans. Bears will basically be playing on a neutral field. It wouldn't really feel like much of a road game

terrible conditions though, so Minny has a chance(still think they just totally fold in that weather and get blown out)

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Their starting QB is Joe Webb, a 6th round rookie who was drafted to play wide receiver, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
            The Bears have had a knack for never getting the opposing teams #1 QBs... but we lost to the Lions with their #3 so we can't say much.

I agree about Jennings.... still bitter at him.
            He catches that, the WHOLE game is different... we win, and perhaps Arod doesn't go so crazy with that run and doesn't get his coconut rattled like that.

Comment

• Speaking about Arod's brain/head, look at Peyton Manning, that guy is wearing a Revolution helmet. Yeah it looks stupid, but you don't see him getting concussions. Just saying, that is why they were developed.

On a different note, F Greg Jennings in the Lions game, 9 times out of 10 he catches that, just pissed but oh well.

I really hope Arod plays this week, and C-Wood plays amazing.

If Arod plays, Pack win...This is a guarantee...

If Flynny boy plays, Pack Lose...This is a guarantee...

If i am wrong on either of these, I will be ashamed, A) because if Arod plays and the Pack lose, the D just F-ed up, and B) If Matt Flynn plays and the Pack win, the Pats just F-ed up.

I hope Arod plays... I have been concussed before, it sucks, but I really want to say that Brett played while having a concussion in a game before and never said anything. I hate saying that, but times have certainly changed. Now concussions matter. I am just bitter right now because Arod has a 50-50 shot of playing, and I am betting he doesn't.

Comment

• Is this old news?

Aaron Rodgers dating Erin Andrews

December 18th, 2010

GREEN BAY - ESPN sideline analyst Erin Andrews has been spending a lot of time in Green Bay lately and according to sources, it is because she is dating Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.........

Comment

• Rodgers officially ruled out. Flynn to start. Grahm Harrell to be called up from PS.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                    Rodgers officially ruled out. Flynn to start. Grahm Harrell to be called up from PS.
                    I'm relieved to know that.
                    Let Rodgers brain rest.
                    We'd lose regardless, so at least he won't get hurt again and turn into Troy Aikman or Steve Young getting concussion after concussion.

Nice test for Matt Flynn.

New England has one of the worst pass rushes so he should have some time to throw.

New England 30
                    Packers 13
                    (We didn't find the end zone vs the Lions, in perfect weather. But I feel us finding the end zone once this time)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
                      I hope Arod plays... I have been concussed before, it sucks, but I really want to say that Brett played while having a concussion in a game before and never said anything. I hate saying that, but times have certainly changed. Now concussions matter. I am just bitter right now because Arod has a 50-50 shot of playing, and I am betting he doesn't.
                      The rules have changed so much over the last couple of years. You have to be cleared by independent and league sources now to be allowed to play, can't just be "cleared" by team docs. ESPECIALLY after a second concussion and tons of scrutiny.

Well, we lose. I'm not as hopeful score-wise, the Patriots would love to run up the score in this one and with our sloppy tackling the last couple weeks that YAC is going to kill us.

42-9, Pats.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• we are so screwed . . . go vikings

On Andrew Luck
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
                          we are so screwed . . . go vikings
                          EXACTLY.
                          The Vikings game is far more important than our own.
                          Rodgers should play for the Vikings, get them the win over the Bears. Let us lose, but then all we need is Rodgers back for our next 2 home games, win em both, and the division is ours.

Bears losing tomorrow is #1 critical.

Comment

• Damn, Matt Flynn will be only the 3rd QB I've ever seen start for us. So weird.

This better not become a trend. I'm used to not caring about who the backup is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                              Damn, Matt Flynn will be only the 3rd QB I've ever seen start for us. So weird.

This better not become a trend. I'm used to not caring about who the backup is.
                              I know, what a pity.... all those years we had good backups in here, they were never needed.
                              Hasselbeck, Brunell, even Aaron Brooks.
                              Hell, we even had Kurt Warner in before.

Can Matt Flynn validate some people's hype of him this off-season? Here's his chance.
                              Colt McCoy & the Browns beat the Patriots last month. Our TEAM is a lot better than the Browns are.

Comment

• Although we had numerous chances to avoid being in this position and blew them all the cheap ass win the Bears got in week 1 still bugs me. The division race would be much different today if a touchdown was actually a touchdown. We would both be 8-5 and have the same division record.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information