This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Are you serious? I need to look up the stat, but I'm 98% sure we're bottom 5 for avg. starting position after kickoffs.
    our starting position or the other team? because we are probably worst in the league where we start but we've covered kicks a lot better than years past

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      We cover pretty well on special teams except for a few rare instances. We can't return worth a damn but unless the weather is really bad I wouldn't be too afraid of Hester.
      I say we just don't punt, we'll just score on every drive and we won't have to **** with the guy.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
        I say we just don't punt, we'll just score on every drive and we won't have to **** with the guy.
        Yeah but we're still gonna have to kick off after the **** load of points we score

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• I don't like how the Bears essentially have 2 chances to eliminate us.

But after we win next week, that will drop the Bears into the #3 seed and when we play them again the next week, in the rubber match for this season, the Bears will feel all kinds of pressure. They will have gone from just about having a #2 seed and a bye, to losing 2 straight to us and being done.

For them to have beaten us in week 3, they had to have everything go for them, from 18 suspicious flags on us, to 1 missed big one on them on Hester's TD return, to James Jones fumble that magically hit an invisible forcefield one centimeter from the white sideline.

But they are playing much better right now, since their embarrassing blowout loss at home to New England 2 weeks ago. And they are remarkably healthy, with their best players on offense and defense all somehow still there.

Next week in Green Bay should be pretty damn fun for the Packers fans!
          Today sounded like a blast for the Lambeau faithful.

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
            Yeah but we're still gonna have to kick off after the **** load of points we score
            Hester is ineffective on KRs

Comment

• Atari Bigby, ONCE A-f****-gain, strained a muscle last night, his groin.
              And Korey Hall has a knee "sprain".

Those were the only 2 injuries MM mentioned last night.

Often with McCarthy, everything is a "sprain" as of Sunday nights, then they turn into IR injuries.

We need Bigby back dammit. He's always hurt....What kind of muscles does that guy have in his body? Pasta?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                Atari Bigby, ONCE A-f****-gain, strained a muscle last night, his groin.
                Eh, that's gonna happen when a player starts playing late in the season when everybody else has been in game shape for weeks.

Comment

• Korey Hall has been the least noteworthy of 3 fullbacks so I don't care much there

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                    Eh, that's gonna happen when a player starts playing late in the season when everybody else has been in game shape for weeks.
                    This, exactly this. He just wasn't conditioned right coming back from an injury.

Comment

• Bigby has been ruled out for week 17. That worries me a little bit seeing Collins is banged up and Peprah was losing out on playing time to Bigby. Hopefully nobody gets knocked out of the game on Sunday.

Comment

• Bigby is always hurt, so nothing new

Hopefully Jenkins is able to return this week

Comment

• My 2nd favorite Clay Matthews moment ever.
                          (#1 was when he stole Adrian Peterson's cookies)

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• ^^
                            both of those were sweet but how about when he chased kolb down from behind?

On Andrew Luck
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Chasing down Bradshaw with a 6 yard moving head start from a stand still for a forced fumble trumps it no question. Bradshaw was wiggling and not in a straight line but Kolb is just a wimpy quarterback. I loved the hustle on this play more than anything. Most players would have given up. Clay looked like he turned on 4.4 speed.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
                                ^^
                                both of those were sweet but how about when he chased kolb down from behind?
                                Or that play last year against @ the Lions where he spun around in circles and made the sack.

Notice on that clip though that there's 4 defenders waiting for Jacobs to run out of bounds while Matthews is the only one trying to make a play. We need more Clay Matthews' type of players on our team. And I'm not saying stud player, just high effort and high motor guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information