This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    The Bears can say whatever they want about the division title, I'll take the conference.
    BOOOOOOOOOM!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Man, so proud for Driver, Clifton and the other long time Packers vets. Woodson with another shot at the SB to. Win it for these guys!

Comment

• I have a feeling that we'll be playing the Steelers in the Superbowl. The Jets don't really scare me but the Steelers do. They have a complete team and have been there before. I still get flashbacks of that December game against them 2 years ago.

I'm sooooo freaking excited to be back in the Superbowl though. 4 more quarters to close it out. Lets go!

Comment

• kinda sweet that rodgers first game was in cowboys stadium when farve got hurt and so will be his first superbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
            kinda sweet that rodgers first game was in cowboys stadium when farve got hurt and so will be his first superbowl
            Oooo his 1st game was actually against the Saints in a blowout win when he came in on relief. His 1st TD pass was against the Cowboys though, all be it 2 years later. Bonus points: who was his 1st career completion too??

Comment

• o sorry i always thought his first reguluar season action was the cowboys

Comment

• I'm so jacked! Yes!! I'm disappointed that we didn't absolutely destroy the Bears, but a win is a win. SUPER BOWL!!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• rodgers first pass was a completion to vontea leach for no gain in 2005 vs the saints

Comment

• Congrats guys.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Yep, looks like they'll be facing Pittsburgh

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                        Yep, looks like they'll be facing Pittsburgh
                        Yeah, was hoping for a Jets rematch since we shut them out once already, but I had a feeling the Steelers were just the better team.
                        bow ties are

Comment

• Yeah, this sucks. I think our chances against the Jets would have been 75-25. Against the Steelers, probably 50-50.

Comment

• I welcome the challenge. Bring on the Steelers!

Comment

• Gonna be adding to my jersey collection, and I ask: Rodgers, Matthews or Raji?

Comment

• Wow. Steelers are pounding the Jets, huh?

Packers vs. Steelers. A very common preseason pick, too, although a tough road getting here.

They'll complete negate any running game so it's going to be all on Mr. Rodgers. Interesting to see how our D matches up. Mendenhall isn't elite but he'll pound for yards and Big Ben is hell to take down. Wallace is their biggest offensive threat at this point. We need to practice tackling for the next two weeks or Ben + Menden will murder us.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information