This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Wow. Steelers are pounding the Jets, huh?

Packers vs. Steelers. A very common preseason pick, too, although a tough road getting here.

They'll complete negate any running game so it's going to be all on Mr. Rodgers.
    Steelers limit GOOD running teams to nothing on the ground, so yeah it will be on all Rodgers shoulders. Steelers secondary outside of Troy P. is not all that great, so that is a positive. Their front seven can be scary though. Similar to Capers if Lebeau can shutdown the run, the opposing QB better watch the **** out!
    bow ties are

Comment

• it's all about attempts. Just run enough to keep them honest and set up the PA, etc. Heath Miller is the guy that worries me

Comment

• If the Jets get a stop here and score, they still have a chance.
        bow ties are

Comment

• Interesting...

Steelers kicker : Suisham
          Steelers punter : Kapinos

Both cast aside by their previous teams.
          bow ties are

Comment

• Oh my god, their punter is Kapenis? Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              The Bears can say whatever they want about the division title, I'll take the conference.

Yep.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                Wow. Steelers are pounding the Jets, huh?

Packers vs. Steelers. A very common preseason pick, too, although a tough road getting here.

They'll complete negate any running game so it's going to be all on Mr. Rodgers. Interesting to see how our D matches up. Mendenhall isn't elite but he'll pound for yards and Big Ben is hell to take down. Wallace is their biggest offensive threat at this point. We need to practice tackling for the next two weeks or Ben + Menden will murder us.
                Our offensive line is going to have to play about 500x better to even stand a chance against the Steelers. Woodley and Harrison are going to make it tough for Aaron to get outside the pocket, so they are going to have to keep a tight end and a back in to block on a lot of plays. McCarthy needs to call a MUCH better game also. We've dominated the first halves of all of our playoff games, but McCarthy's second half play calling has allowed teams to get back into the game. We're also going to need Rodgers to be all ******* eye of the tiger like he was against the Falcons. If we play our best game, we can beat them...but I'm afraid we might need to play our best game to even have a chance.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  Yep.

the raji gifs are so full of win

Comment

• Rant: There were 1,206 no-shows for the game. Few excuses are acceptable for not attending this classic rivalry game with so much on the line.
                    This is completely unacceptable.
                    bow ties are

Comment

• Bring on Pittsburgh

Comment

• http://www.fox11online.com/generic/news/Live_Streaming

Live homecoming stream.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• I loved how DD said hes been blessed with 2 great QBs but this one got him to a superbowl.

I feel bad for guys like Grant, Finely and Barnett.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice to see Sam Shields come up big. Anyways, good luck in the Super Bowl.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                              I loved how DD said hes been blessed with 2 great QBs but this one got him to a superbowl.

They still get a ring, don't worry. Haha.

Why feel bad for them? Who knows if we'd be here if they had started? The adversity made us a better team. They'll just have to come back next year and make sure we get there again so they can play in one!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                                I loved how DD said hes been blessed with 2 great QBs but this one got him to a superbowl.

Just a testament to the depth and our ability to adapt.

We just faced 5 elimination games over the past 5 weeks and earned a trip to Dallas.

Eli Manning - Check
                                Jay Cutler - Check
                                Michael Vick - Check
                                Matt Ryan - Check
                                Jay Cutler/Todd Collins/Caleb Hanie - Check, check, check
                                Ben Roethlisberger - TDB

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information