• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers' Mike Trgovac in line for Broncos' defensive coordinator job

It has begun.
    bow ties are

Comment

• Eagles are supposedly interested in talking to both Trgovac and Winston Moss. Greene is also listed but he only has one year of experience as a position coach so that would be a shocker IMO.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...114470039.html
      bow ties are

Comment

• That's always the downside to winning this much, losing a great staff.
        It happened under Holmgren... lost Gruden, Mariucci, Reid, etc. What a staff that was.
        I think and hope we can keep Capers around, a la D*ck LeBeau in Pittsburgh for a long time.

I want to keep Kevin Greene too.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
          I want to keep Kevin Greene too.
          At first I thought he might have just been lucky. The quick success of a stud like Matthews would make a lot of coaches look good. However, this season he has shown that maybe he does have something special going on. Getting guys like Zombo and Walden to play as well as they have means something. Now TT can obviously identify talent, but Walden despite his raw talent had bounced around the league for 3 seasons playing mostly special teams and was on the street when TT came calling. He is now starting at OLB in the Super Bowl on one of the better defenses in the NFL. Greene was able to get him to play up to his potential, which is something apparently none of his previous coaches had been able to do.

And maybe he has more to do with Matthews' success than we realize.
          bow ties are

Comment

• Im still in shock cant believe we are actually in the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a long time. Not as long as some teams but still way to long for me.

Anyways how can we have no Raji sigs or am I forgetting someone? Not only is he a beast but the guy is also pretty hilarious.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Really hope I'm wrong, but I do think Rodgers was concussed yesterday. Shouldn't be a problem for the Super Bowl, he'll be fine and I completely expect him to light it up, but it's scary to think about long term.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• We would have known by now if he was. With his history they had to have checked him out.

Comment

• Thoughts on the sig?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    Thoughts on the sig?
                    Very nice, but to be honest, I still am more of a fan of your avy!
                    I appreciate the frisky fillies.

Comment

• You know what I just thought of? That TD will ensure Raji many consecutive pro bowls starting next year. He was already deserving, but now he'll have the exposure. Everyone who watches football knows who BJ Raji is after that.

Comment

• Hey cheddar heads, you guys need to show Big Ben what its like to get raped... I expect to see Clay Matthews all up in that ass Superbowl Sunday.... Good luck...

Comment

• How 'bout those Green Bay Packers, fellas!!!! I'm super stoked, but we've got our work cut out for us against the Steelers for sure. I plan on milking the next few weeks for all they're worth though. One thing I've learned after many years of being an avid sports fan is that these opportunities come along all too infrequently, even if it seems like you're primed to be there year after year there's no guarantees. Enjoy it fellas, the future's bright but it'll never be brighter than right now! Go! Pack! Go!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            You know what I just thought of? That TD will ensure Raji many consecutive pro bowls starting next year. He was already deserving, but now he'll have the exposure. Everyone who watches football knows who BJ Raji is after that.
                            Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I like it that people are finally realizing Tramon Williams, BJ Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Josh Sitton, Sam Shields are for real.

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                            Really hope I'm wrong, but I do think Rodgers was concussed yesterday. Shouldn't be a problem for the Super Bowl, he'll be fine and I completely expect him to light it up, but it's scary to think about long term.
                            That hit straight up looked like a no doubt concussion and I bet he has one, maybe minor. He's the kind of guy that would avoid the trainers and in that game you would have had to drag him off the field. He's not Jay Cutler... I can't stand watching the replay of that hit he took. Pretty much looked like he was headbutting a Cadillac going 20 MPH.

Originally posted by TimmG6376 View Post
                            Eagles are supposedly interested in talking to both Trgovac and Winston Moss. Greene is also listed but he only has one year of experience as a position coach so that would be a shocker IMO.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...114470039.html
                            Trgovac and Moss might move on. Trvgovac was a DC already and a decent one at that, but I do remember him saying when he came here that he enjoyed taking a teaching position instead of co-ordinating which was more stressful and less fun for him. I hope he stays, he just has to decide what he values. Moss seems to have head coaching aspirations so I think he'll move up the ladder whenever the opportunity is there.

Greene will probably stay, he just isn't a coordinator Xs and Os kind of guy. He teaches fundamentals and technique. I don't think anyone will look at him as more than a positional coach.

It looks like Capers days as a head coach are over so I don't see him leaving GB unless we start to unravel as an organization or someone drives a dump truck full of cash to his house.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Broncos just got their D coordinator, so that crosses them off the list

Eagles look like the main threat now. Of course, other teams with these new staffs might pluck some position coaches from the Pack

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                                Really hope I'm wrong, but I do think Rodgers was concussed yesterday. Shouldn't be a problem for the Super Bowl, he'll be fine and I completely expect him to light it up, but it's scary to think about long term.
                                What makes you think that? Granted, it was a scary hit but he bit his tongue and was bleeding. Other than that he seemed fine.

I also loved how the Bears complained although TWO separate Bears hit him in the helmet, hard, on that play. One helmet to helmet and one bear swat.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information