Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE ARE THE ******* SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lombardi is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Whose song is it now bitches!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        This is one of those games where you don't give a **** what people say. We just won the mother ****** Super Bowl!
        Word. Since they're being whiney little 'tards, I'm working on getting their blood pressure up. 'cuz nothing they say gunna make me stop grinning.

**** YES.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• The bar across the street from me is playing green and yellow on repeat, and i think that's ******* awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Woooooooooo!!!! Great season guys... Lets just hope we have one next year to defend the title!

Comment

• Also hope Woodson's injury isn't too serious and he has a quick rehab. Same for the rest of our guys.

I also hope Finley and Grant come back with a fire 'cuz they missed out. Grant is in danger of losing reps but Finley would solve the lapses in offense we had this year. Scary to think.. 2nd youngest team in the league and our biggest star players still have a legit 5 years+ of prime, excluding Woodson. Think Rodgers, Jennings, Matthews, Raji, Tramon, Sitton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                Word. Since they're being whiney little 'tards, I'm working on getting their blood pressure up. 'cuz nothing they say gunna make me stop grinning.

**** YES.
                Yeah it's funny. Seems like the actual Steeler fans are being pretty classy. Most of the whining is coming from Viking fans.
                bow ties are

Comment

• I'm so glad we extended so many guys during the season, because it's always so tough to keep together a team that wins the super bowl. Does anybody think that Ted Thompson is a bad GM anymore? The guy knows what's up.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

*edit* And some idiots are now claiming "the Steelers lost the game more then the Packers won it" and neg repping me. Seriously? HAHAHA
                    Are they going home with the Lombardi Trophy? No? Then they can ****!!!! Honestly, the Packers let the Steelers hang around much more so than the reverse. If our receivers hadn't suddenly come up with a case of the drops then Rodgers would have had another 100 yards and 2 more touchdowns.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Just imagine if we actually get a running game next year and someone on the opposite side of Clay.

I think I just got a boner!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Please CBA.. don't steal next season from us. It's supposed to be magical.

Comment

• Congrats on the victory. It was a great game. We made the mistakes and you guys capitalized on them. I'd rather have the Packers win than any other NFC team to be honest. Rodgers should be an elite QB after this game. Enjoy it. It's a wonderful feeling. Hope to see you next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Congrats on the victory. It was a great game. We made the mistakes and you guys capitalized on them. I'd rather have the Packers win than any other NFC team to be honest. Rodgers should be an elite QB after this game. Enjoy it. It's a wonderful feeling. Hope to see you next year.
                            Yeah, hope we have a rematch. Much rather face Pitt then whiney Patriots, too-much-talk Jets, or the defensively challenge Colts. And don't think Ravens have that IT factor to make it.

Comment

Also hope Woodson's injury isn't too serious and he has a quick rehab. Same for the rest of our guys.

I also hope Finley and Grant come back with a fire 'cuz they missed out. Grant is in danger of losing reps but Finley would solve the lapses in offense we had this year. Scary to think.. 2nd youngest team in the league and our biggest star players still have a legit 5 years+ of prime, excluding Woodson. Think Rodgers, Jennings, Matthews, Raji, Tramon, Sitton.
                              Woodson looks like he broke his collarbone or something. Hopefully its not serious but at the very least its nice to see a guy like Shields emerge just in case.

I'm loving this right now. I feel like we could've gone 19-0 this season but that ugly loss to the Lions was just what we needed and propelled us all the way to Superbowl champions.

Hats off to Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy. They took it on the chin for years now, especially Ted, but tonight just goes to show what we've been building for. If you told me Jarrett Bush would play a huge roll in us winning the Superbowl I would've asked you to take a drug test.

Frank Zombo, Charlie Peprah, Howard Green, Jordy Nelson, Sam Shields - guys like this kept our season alive. Some did it in a quiet impactful way, like Peprah, and some took the challenge head on. We overcame alot this year and that just shows the makeup of this team. SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Comment

• OFFICIAL INJURY NEWS:

Packers CB Charles Woodson's Super Bowl-ending injury has been diagnosed as a broken collarbone. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Woodson tried to address the team at halftime, but he became too emotional and couldn’t finish.

Donald Driver's Super Bowl-ending injury has been diagnosed as a high-ankle sprain.
                                Last edited by cvv84; 02-06-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information