No announcement yet.

Green Bay Packers Discussion

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats guys. Enjoy it. But don't ******* mention it after tonight.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Congrats guys. Enjoy it. But don't ******* mention it after tonight.
      QFT. I was rootin' for ya guys. I just didn't wanna see the steelers win again.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
        QFT. I was rootin' for ya guys. I just didn't wanna see the steelers win again.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

• I'm sure I represent all Cal Bear fans, but congrats on being the SB Champs! We are all very proud of both Aaron Rodgers & Desmond Bishop.

• so stoked. LOVIN IT

• Chad Clifton has said he is not retiring.

• God damn that was so ******* awesome to watch. So many players that I was thrilled to see get this.

Also, suck it TT haters.

• Dear Brett Favre,

How my ass taste?

Ted Thompson

• hey, remember when the Packers won the super bowl? i do. it was yesterday.

i couldn't sleep last night. i was too jacked. i woke up this morning and i bounced out of bed to watch tv coverage, buy a press-gazzette and read the internets. felt like christmas.

now, they need to get a CBA done so we can defend our title.

champs, bitches.

• Hey lets not forget now next year (..if there is a season of course) is the important year for Aaron Rodgers. Packer Super Bowls come in pairs and Bart Starr made it at 27 and 28, Brett Favre at 27 and 28, now the heavy weight champion of the world needs to keep this trend going after making and winning at 27!!!!

I hope all the TT haters enjoy getting bent because if he was any other GM in the NFL there is no chance in hell Packers would have made it this far.... the talent and depth he has brought to Green Bay is unreal. How many teams can lose 16 players to the IR and still finish the way we did! Zero!

Congrats Packers!!!

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                        Chad Clifton has said he is not retiring.
                        That's huge. Still have to find the OT of the future but at least whomever we get will have some time to develop before being thrown into the fire.

That guy is not going to be able to walk later in life. I guess he figures his knees can't get any worse.
                        bow ties are

• Congrats guys. You earned it.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

• Yo I have a question, when your team wins the super bowl and your a fan, what now?

How do you feel? Isn't it just like over? I feel liek the regular season and all the games are actually more fun then after your team wins it all. Your all pumped from last night, but then what? It's just like oh cool, now were without football for 6 months like everyone else and we get nothing for the win lol.

I'm not saying this in a bad way, I'm just curious as a fan.

Can someone give me an answer?

• There is something to what you are saying. I guess to some extent the journey is the fun part. The difference being that when you win the Super Bowl there is no debating the "what if" and "what could have been". Stoked the Packers are SB Champs but there is a little bit of "what do I do with my Sundays now?" mixed in. That is pretty much there after every season no matter how early/late it ends.

Now we turn to the draft and FA provided they work out the CBA situation.
                              Last edited by TimmG6376; 02-07-2011, 10:37 AM.
                              bow ties are

• Congrats guys. Well deserved. Enjoy the moment, it really is a great feeling. You're gonna be on a football high for a good while. I remember when the Giants won it all I watched the SB DVD like 20 times at least.

Get the hats, the shirts, the DVD, and just enjoy the good times. It really is a great feeling.

Debug Information