X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    Just realized the irony of the #36
    Either you don't know what irony is, or I'm super confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
      Either you don't know what irony is, or I'm super confused.
      Hello super confused, Leroy Butler wore #36 for us

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        Hello super confused, Leroy Butler wore #36 for us
        That's not ironic. Maybe a little coincidental, but certainly not ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
          That's not ironic. Maybe a little coincidental, but certainly not ironic.
          Nope its ironic.

Comment

• I'm gonna go with coincidental. Either way, it sucks ass.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• From 8:13 PM tonight, Central Time, via Twitter:

sharper42 Darren Sharper
              Very interesting things going on now..., stay tuned!

Comment

• This week will be perhaps the first time ever I have rooted for the Vikings to beat the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                  From 8:13 PM tonight, Central Time, via Twitter:

sharper42 Darren Sharper
                  Very interesting things going on now..., stay tuned!
                  would hate to have him back. Just was never a big Sharper fan

if it happens it happens, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    This week will be perhaps the first time ever I have rooted for the Vikings to beat the Lions.
                    Man I dont know this is a tough one... I ****ing hate the Vikings like none other but basically it would be more important if they won. They really dont look like any threat this year compared to the Lions. Its one of those games where I will be happy in the end. Vikings lose :D or Lions lose :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                      would hate to have him back. Just was never a big Sharper fan

if it happens it happens, though.
                      He's likely better than MD Jennings, right?

Comment

• I wouldn't mind Sharper back... but I'm not really adamant on getting him, either. Just a meh situation.

Comment

• There are various possible scenarios they can go in

If things get bad, Woodson could perhaps make the shift to safety. This is probably the most extreme situation and lets hope it doesn't have to happen. Only way this would even work is if Davon House gets it going and can help down the stretch as a nickel/dime back, because as of right now, if Woodson DID make a shift to safety...it would mean BUsh would be on the field and we do not want that

the other more likely scenarios are that they bring Underwood or Levine back...or perhaps shift Bush back to Safety(this depends on House's development as well...unless the Pack are fine with Lee taking BUsh's spot at CB)

obviously, I want House to stay healthy and step up because I don't trust Bush or Lee

One thing is for sure, they can ill afford to lose anybody else in the secondary. Tramon's injury only being a bruise is huge right now. Imagine if that sh*t was more severe along with Nick going down. So fed up with the injuries
                          Last edited by BloodBrother; 09-20-2011, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• The fact that we retained Peprah this offseason is now huge. If we didn't have Peprah, Collins' injury would probably result in a major collapse of the secondary. Peprah is a capable starter who isn't going to make too many mistakes. I'm not worried about him. What we need to have happen is Burnett to step up his play his play to offset some of what we lose from Collins. Burnett can give us some of the playmaking ability Collins had, but the big question is whether he can eliminate mistakes. Last year when Barnett went down, Bishop came in and was an improvement. I can't imagine that happening with Collins/Burnett, but we need him to get to a much higher level of play by the postseason.

Underwood will probably be brought back considering how thin we are now.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                              Underwood will probably be brought back considering how thin we are now.

Comment

• Sharper worked out for Denver, but hasn't signed yet.
                                No Pro-Bowlers are out there on the street, and he got burnt plenty when he was young and faster.
                                But he makes plays too..... if our pass rush returns to form, I think he could be a ballhawk back there, IF NEEDED.
                                Hopefully Burnett & Pep stay healthy for the remaining 17 games. But odds are strong they won't.

Where's Levine, #34 for us in training camp?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information