Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im ******* freaking out right now. Ive been waiting my whole life to buy Packers stock, but I dont know if theres any way for a Canadian to do this.

I do live on the border, if I used an American PO Box would that work? Or would there be an issue because of my Canadian Credit Card? Theres got to be a way around this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
      Im ******* freaking out right now. Ive been waiting my whole life to buy Packers stock, but I dont know if theres any way for a Canadian to do this.

I do live on the border, if I used an American PO Box would that work? Or would there be an issue because of my Canadian Credit Card? Theres got to be a way around this.
      You could try a PO box and if there is an issue with a Canadian Credit Card you could always hop to the states and buy a VISA prepaid gift card so you could buy it that way.

Comment

Im ******* freaking out right now. Ive been waiting my whole life to buy Packers stock, but I dont know if theres any way for a Canadian to do this.

Sorry man :(

Cheeseheads who live overseas are out of luck. The offering is limited to people with addresses in the U.S., Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Soldiers and U.S. residents who are currently overseas will have to use their U.S. addresses.

Comment

• That sucks. You got any relatives in the states that could perhaps help you out?

anybody else going to buy some stock? I'm planning on doing so. Basically a combo gift for myself and my dad fort xmas

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
            That sucks. You got any relatives in the states that could perhaps help you out?

anybody else going to buy some stock? I'm planning on doing so. Basically a combo gift for myself and my dad fort xmas
            I think I'm going to buy a share, frame it, and put it up on the wall. Its more of a novelty but who else can say they own part of their favorite team?

Comment

• No immediate relatives over in the US for me. Damnit, this really sucks.The prepaid VISA idea isnt bad however, Ill have to try something. Living on the border does give me some options.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                I think I'm going to buy a share, frame it, and put it up on the wall. Its more of a novelty but who else can say they own part of their favorite team?
                exactly what I'll be doing

only the 5th time that the Packers have done this in their 92 year history. It's rare and who knows when the next time will come. I was too young the last time they did this.

Comment

• Lions loss tonight means the Packers are offiicially NFC North Champs!

next goal, secure a first round bye(win next week does that)

Comment

No immediate relatives over in the US for me. Damnit, this really sucks.The prepaid VISA idea isnt bad however, Ill have to try something. Living on the border does give me some options.
                    same here, only my chances are actually nil since i live in germany.

Comment

• I wanna see what Skip Bayless has to say about Aaron Rodgers 50 second drive in the 4th quarter to get us a FG! He'll probably still be saying Tim Tebow for MVP...

Comment

• AdamSchefter @Adam Schefter

A source familiar with a certain QB in Mississippi told ESPNChicago.com that that QB would listen if the Bears made a pitch.

This was on twitter today but has since been removed by Schefter. Hope there's no fruition to this. Favre would want to come back just to try to knock us off our potential undefeated season.

Comment

• Once again, the ego of Farve gets his name scrolling across the ticker, which he has always absolutely loved!
                          Schefter has gotten a lot of flack for biting on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            Once again, the ego of Farve gets his name scrolling across the ticker, which he has always absolutely loved!
                            Schefter has gotten a lot of flack for biting on this.
                            Yeah I think he gets a woody hearing his name.

Too his credit, I did too from about 1995 - 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              AdamSchefter @Adam Schefter

A source familiar with a certain QB in Mississippi told ESPNChicago.com that that QB would listen if the Bears made a pitch.

This was on twitter today but has since been removed by Schefter. Hope there's no fruition to this. Favre would want to come back just to try to knock us off our potential undefeated season.
                              Pretty cowardly of Shefter to bite on this, post it to twitter, then remove it. If you are going to jump on every little rumor then leave it out there to be ridiculed when you are wrong.
                              Last edited by TimmG6376; 12-06-2011, 10:33 AM.
                              bow ties are

Comment

• I would laugh so hard if the Bears actually did bring in Favre. Guy is what? 42 years old now and hasn't played all year. I WISH it would happen and they throw him out there week 16 in cold ass Lambeau. Dude would get destroyed

Also, bought a share..err made a donation today(site took freakin forever to load). I'm now officially an owner!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information