X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    I come in peace.

What kind of feelings are you guys getting in regard to how hard the Packers will push for 16 - 0? I just think it could be a really interesting game in week 16 if the Packers are 15-0 and the Lions need a win for a playoff spot.
    Im 100% sure MM will go for 16-0!

Obviously we'll be careful with players coming back from injury but other than that i expect to see the starters getting the majority of the snaps. Remember in 09 when we played Arizona in week 17 and the wildcard round, but MM still went for the win whilst the Cards rested their starters. Hes not going to change his philosophy when 16-0 is reachable!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
      Im 100% sure MM will go for 16-0!

Obviously we'll be careful with players coming back from injury but other than that i expect to see the starters getting the majority of the snaps. Remember in 09 when we played Arizona in week 17 and the wildcard round, but MM still went for the win whilst the Cards rested their starters. Hes not going to change his philosophy when 16-0 is reachable!
      yeah, we should/probably will go for 16-0...we already get the one bye week for being the top seed and i feel more than one week off this time of year can really derail momentum

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Last year, the Bears lost to us in week 17, which let us make the playoffs and eventually knock them out. Could be kind of a similar situation with Green Bay/Detroit this year. I don't think McCarthy would want to let a divisional rival in for a potential third chance to beat us, regardless of whether that means going undefeated.

I had felt confident that McCarthy would go for a perfect season, but lately I've become a little less sure. As a fan, I certainly want to see them go for it. One thing he'll probably consider is whether it really benefits the team to coast the final few weeks and then take a week off. Taking it easy for that long can possibly come back to bite a team. The ideal situation would be to get out ahead early these next two weeks against weak opponents and then be able to sit guys in the second half, as they did with Oakland. Then be able to knock Detroit out of the playoffs.

Also, the Gurley news was just a rumor set off by one of his tweets. Doesn't look like there's any substance to it.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
          I agree on House for sure.
          But while I like DJ Williams, he's short for a TE and I'd much rather have Gurley out there. I think he has shown big play ability.

I just hope Jennings comes back the same as the normal Jennings, whenever it is.
          Which is why I said to use him more in the Aaron Hernadez role which is basically a WR.

Ryan Taylor deserves more snaps at TE anyways.

Comment

• Yeah, was going to say that it's a rumor that Gurley would be added to the active roster. McCarthy said he had no news on personnel moves

Comment

• Anybody receive their share(s) yet? Just got mine today...looks really nice. Keeping it in the envelope in came in until I get a frame to put it in. Hoping to get a packers themed one from their shop or somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                Anybody receive their share(s) yet? Just got mine today...looks really nice. Keeping it in the envelope in came in until I get a frame to put it in. Hoping to get a packers themed one from their shop or somewhere
                Mine just showed up today!

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                  Mine just showed up today!
                  got mine today as well!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice!

was lookin at frames from this place. Click on the ad at the top about Packers frames

globalrecognition.com

as well as this

http://www.giveashare.com/frames-for...FYvDKgodnx5hkw

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                      Nice!

was lookin at frames from this place. Click on the ad at the top about Packers frames

globalrecognition.com

as well as this

http://www.giveashare.com/frames-for...FYvDKgodnx5hkw
                      I like the 2nd link one's but do they come with glass?

Comment

• If it were up to me, these guys would not suit up next week vs Detroit:
                        • Rodgers
                        • Nelson
                        • Finley
                        • Matthews
                        • Woodson
                        • Tramon
                        • Raji
                        • Burnett

I'd also like to rest Pickett another week.... just freshen his legs up. We need the big fella in the playoffs as teams will run on us as much as possible.
                        Also might need to rest big Howard.

Not sure who that leaves left to play other than Jarius and CJ and #96. Call up some scrubs.

Comment

• What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Rodgers, Kuhn, Jennings, Wells, Raji, Matthews, Woodson are the Packers' Pro Bowlers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Rodgers, Kuhn, Jennings, Wells, Raji, Matthews, Woodson are the Packers' Pro Bowlers
                              I really wanted Jordy to make the PB hes been our big play WR all year, And jus helped me win the championship in my fantasy football league.

Comment

• I don't want to face the Giants, but I think Atlanta does match up well with them.
                                Good RB, good TE, 3 good WRs, and a clutch QB.....

This part isn't good though:
                                The Packers have finished the regular season dead last in total defense.

This is only the third time ever Green Bay has done so.

The 1956 team ranked 12th of 12 teams. The 1983 team ranked 28th of 28 teams. And now the 2011 team ranks 32nd of 32 teams. The Packers surrendered 411.6 yards per game this season -- slightly worst than the New England Patriots (411.1). Of course, both teams are No. 1 seeds the postseason. Turnovers have helped both units. Green Bay set a team record with 31 interceptions. The Patriots had 23 picks.

Opposing quarterbacks have feasted on the Packers most of this season, a problem that could catch up with them in the postseason. In the divisional round, Green Bay will face either Eli Manning (4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns), Matt Ryan (4,177, 29) or Matthew Stafford (5,038, 41)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information