X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Woodson broke his collarbone, out six weeks
    This is a big blow but at this point in his career it probably is a bigger blow to the communication and his leadership of this D.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• No thanks on Cliffy. He looked done last season and he hasn't played at all this year. If they brought him back, their OL depth is in even worse shape than I thought

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
        No thanks on Cliffy. He looked done last season and he hasn't played at all this year. If they brought him back, their OL depth is in even worse shape than I thought
        If we get one more injury at OT, who do you have coming in?
        Two more, then who?
        Rodgers seems to trust Clifton more than whoever that is. It's his life at stake so I tend to believe him..... but who knows what condition Chad is in.

What a bunch of schit though because Teddy's 2011 & 2010 first round picks were both on OT's. Bad luck again.

Comment

• I'm fearful of how this Sunday is going to play out with being on the road following a bye with so many key injuries.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            I'm fearful of how this Sunday is going to play out with being on the road following a bye with so many key injuries.
            Me too amigo.
            And while things seem rosey in the standings now, a loss at Detroit would put our backs up against the wall, and we'd be fighting like hell, with about 6 other teams, for a wildcard spot coming down the stretch.

A win, and we'd be like 90% of making the playoffs.

Comment

• Was just peaking ahead to next year..... Packers will head down here finally, play at Dallas.
              I hope that game is not on Thanksgiving. We haven't played down here since 2007, which was a historic game in the career of Aaron Rodgers as it was the first time he came in and had a chance... and he played great, almost digging us out of the big hole the Gunslinger had put us in, falling behind 27-10.

We also will welcome to Lambeau Field the Pittsburgh Steelers, which will test the "loyalty" of a lot of our ticket-holders. Watch how many of them sell out their seat$ to the Steeler Nation.

Also visiting Lambeau Field will be RG3, the Washington Redskins. Look for NBC or ESPN to bid heavily for that game pitting him against Rodgers.

We will play AT the Giants AGAIN for the 3rd straight regular season.
              And we will pay a visit to Baltimore.

If we win the division this year, we will welcome Atlanta to Lambeau. If we take 2nd, we will get that division's 2nd place team, which will be Tampa Bay or New Orleans. Damn why can't we play AT Tampa Bay where tons of Packer fans could go and easily get tickets.
              And we will play AT the NFC West equal finisher, so could be us at San Fran. Or at Seattle again.

(The year after, Tom Brady finally pays another visit to Lambeau)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_nfcn.htm

Comment

• Oh look at that, James Starks hurt his knee in the Vikes game and his season may very well be over

jesus. The guy can never stay healthy but goddamn. This team can't go a week without somebody else going down

Comment

• WHAT THE PHUQ ELSE IS NEW?
                  Our injury luck is bulls*** nothing but bad luck.

And I am so sick of ***** DBs tackling like girls, falling at runner's feet.... man-up and tackle someone in the chest!

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/common/...&post_id=16161

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                    Oh look at that, James Starks hurt his knee in the Vikes game and his season may very well be over

n
                    Would you expect anything else? The Packers injury luck is unbelievable.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Not tons of great options available, but there could be another Samkon Gado out there....

Former Packers:
                      Kregg Lumpkin
                      Tyrell Sutton
                      Ryan Grant
                      Dimitri Nance
                      Marc Tyler

Tim Hightower
                      Joseph Addai

Those 2 are available I am pretty sure.
                      Not sure about: Jerious Norwood, Chester Taylor, Cadillac Williams.

Steve Slaton, Maurice Morris....Lorenzo Booker, Curtis Brinkley, Rock Cartwright, John Clay, Michael Hayes, Davin Meggett,

Here's a guy I liked in the draft that has ended up on St Louis: http://www.nfl.com/player/terrancega...532984/profile

Comment

• RYAN GRANT is back.

http://packersinsider.com/2012/12/re...s-out-injured/

Comment

• JSOnline reporting Packers will sign Ryan Grant.

My opinion - last year he really looked slow. However, he atleast knows the offense, and the players, and he had success.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            Beat me to it!!!

Comment

• Tim Hightower is available... I thought he looked pretty good in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
                                Tim Hightower is available... I thought he looked pretty good in AZ.
                                He looked even better last year in Washington, until he tore his ACL.

I wonder where Marc Tyler, Tyrell Sutton, Dimitri Nance are.
                                Kregg Lumpkin went to the Giants..... how do you decide who's recycleable and who isn't?

At least Grant should be rested & fresh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information