Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know you are fishing for Harris as the answer but I wouldn't consider any of those players as underrated

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan
      Looks like the Packers claimed Chris Harper off waivers .
      Pretty excited about that one. It will be interesting to me to see how they use him. Will he be a true WR or is he going to turn into an H-Back (kind of like DJ Williams was supposed to)?

Considering he was a 4th round draft pick this year, our "draft class" for this year looks pretty good.

Harper seems to lack explosion, but he is a big guy and very smart, I just hope the Packers have a plan for him as he has moved around so much this year already. (Seahawks had him at WR and 49ers had him at H-Back).

Comment

• MM said Finley suffered a "Significant" injury and has no timetable to return. WOuldn't be surprised if he was done for the year

with that said, the positive news is he's up and moving around at the hospital

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
          MM said Finley suffered a "Significant" injury and has no timetable to return. WOuldn't be surprised if he was done for the year

with that said, the positive news is he's up and moving around at the hospital
          Great news. I gotta believe they shut him down this year given how they've approached neck injuries in the past. You have to do what's in the best interest of the player because if he gets cleared he'll want to play and at this point I think that is a bad idea.
          bow ties are

Comment

• I don't know how Finley ever plays football again.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              I don't know how Finley ever plays football again.
              Sadly, I think you're right. This team has a long history of never clearing players who suffer serious neck injuries. He might be able to play for another team, but I doubt it.

The important thing is that he's moving around and won't have long-term health problems.
              Last edited by WCH; 10-21-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Nick Collins
                Terrence Murphy
                Sterling Sharpe
                Tim Lewis
                Paul Horning

Now J-Mike.

Such ********. Why us?

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  I don't know how Finley ever plays football again.
                  I don't want to go that far but I wouldn't be surprised. 2 concussions and a neck injury. That's some serious stuff

just glad to hear he's moving around fine. Sounding like he avoided any serious/permanent damage

Edit: some more positive news

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 20m

Jermichael Finley getting positive feedback on further tests to neck. He'll be seeking multiple opinions. Appreciates prayers, well-wishes
                  Last edited by BloodBrother; 10-21-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• ESPN reporting that Finley suffered a bruised spinal chord in his neck. He is now out of ICU

Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 8m

I want to thank my family, friends, teammates, fans and Packer Nation for the prayers and support over the past 24 hrs. I'm happy to report

Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 7m

that I have been transferred out of the intensive care unit and that I have full feeling in my arms and legs. As importantly,

Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 6m

I was able 2 walk to & from the shower today, which was badly needed after yesterday's victory! Thank u again 4 the support, and Go Packers!
                    Finley is definitely not returning this year. Hopefully he can resume his career, however
                    Last edited by BloodBrother; 10-21-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Thread title should read "2013 NFC North Champion Green Bay Packers Discussion"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          Sounds like Rex is staying in NY. If O'Brien gets the job in Houston, how fast should we be in talking to Phillips?
                          As soon as the season is over. This would make so much sense because of the TT/Phillips connection. It makes too much sense to actually happen.

Comment

• Niners @ Pack is the late game on Sunday. OBviously getting Buck/Aikman calling the game

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              Sounds like Rex is staying in NY. If O'Brien gets the job in Houston, how fast should we be in talking to Phillips?
                              Originally posted by WCH View Post
                              As soon as the season is over. This would make so much sense because of the TT/Phillips connection. It makes too much sense to actually happen.
                              Barring another complete defensive collapse next weekend (which is entirely possible) I don't see a change coming. I just don't believe the people in charge are as eager for change as some fans are.
                              bow ties are

Comment

• Also to note.. The legend of Kuhn is now heroic. I officially am on the Kuhnwagon.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information