This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
    Also to note.. The legend of Kuhn is now heroic. I officially am on the Kuhnwagon.
    GREAT piece on the KUHN play here, for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://packersinsider.com/2013/12/an...dgers-to-cobb/

This also is cool ****. http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-...t-Jordy-Nelson
    Last edited by J-Mike88; 12-30-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Seems every time the playoffs start you get some lame gossip crap coming out to try and make a big story during a big playoff week

the other day a few sites tried to report that Rodgers was ***. Rodgers was aware of these and addressed it on his radio show today, saying he isn't and that he really, really likes women. Pretty sure he's been seeing some hot blonde for a few years to anyway

in any case, this reminded me when Mike Florio's dumb ass posted a story about Rodgers hating cancer patients the week of the NFCCG, trying to make a big story when there wasn't anything there. Aaron didn't need to address this story but it's good that he did and got it over with early in the week. You know the media would try to latch onto this the longer it goes on

Comment

• The media can report any borderline libelous material without any repercussions, and this is another perfect example of that.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• If having a roommate or best friend who's a bit emo is enough to make you ***, then I guess I'm also ***.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCH View Post
            If having a roommate or best friend who's a bit emo is enough to make you ***, then I guess I'm also ***.
            It was always a dumb story. Yeah, okay, Rodgers is hiding his coolness yet taking the guy to awards shows and hanging out with his jock.football friends. Cuz that's subtle.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• lol ya the story was hilarious

tons of athletes have personal trainers for one thing....and living with a good friend isn't out of the usual.

Comment

• I think that people assume that he doesn't need a roommate because he can afford to live alone. But some people don't want to live alone.

Comment

• Hey guys, I need help to help understand something. Why were the Packers able to advance the ball on that strip of Rodgers where they scored? I thought you can't advance the ball on a fumble.

I'm not a angry bears fan. Just a confused football fan watching the replay.

Comment

• If a player fumbles after the two-minute warning in a half, or on fourth down at any time during the game, only the fumbling player can recover and advance the ball. If that player's teammate recovers the ball during those situations, it is placed back at the spot of the fumble
                    It was not after the two-minute warning and it was 1st and 10.
                    bow ties are

Comment

• Originally posted by TimmG6376 View Post
                      It was not after the two-minute warning and it was 1st and 10.
                      Thank you I never realized that was the rule. Wow.

Comment

• Hypothetical fantasy:

You can add any TWO players to the Packers right now, from any other teams, any positions. Who do you add?

I go:

Luke Kuechly
                        Earl Thomas

JJ Watt

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          Hypothetical fantasy:

You can add any TWO players to the Packers right now, from any other teams, any positions. Who do you add?

I go:

Luke Kuechly
                          Earl Thomas

JJ Watt
                          I'd go JJ Watt and Calvin Johnson. I realize that we have one of the best WR groups, but no one would ever have a shot at outscoring us if we had Megatron. Add in the pressure from Watts and we'd instantly be the best team in the NFL, in my opinion.

Could also say Jimmy Graham to avoid messing with our WR groups.. but nah, I'll take the better player (not to say Graham isn't great.. but it's Megatron.)

I see the value of going double D, but Kuechly may not be a great 3-4 fit and Earl Thomas is a touch overrated (great safety, but he's not a top 30 NFL player.)

Hali or Houston are tempting, but again.. not top 30 NFL players. On a slightly separate subject, I BADLY wanted Justin Houston that year. As a 1st or 2nd rounder. So bummed we didn't get him and I turned out right on that one.

Willis or Bowman, also very tempting. And at least borderline top 30 players. But I just think Calvin is maybe the best player in the game and would be so, so good with Rodgers.
                          Last edited by Sportsfan486; 01-02-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Supposedly the Seahawks will be parting with Red Bryant due to his high cap number. Pretty much the prototypical 3-4 DL. If I recall correctly the Packers sniffed around him in 2012 before he re-signed with Seattle.
                            bow ties are

Comment

• I hear Shazier had a 42 inch vertical and 10'10" broad jump. At 237.

Okay, I still think the dude struggles getting off blocks but I also thought he played at 220. If he can maintain his elite explosiveness at 240ish.. very impressive.

Then again, Nick Perry looked mighty impressive through some of the combine drills and that didn't really change who he was. Shazier takes a lot of bad angles, misses a lot of tackles and gets washed out on blocks a lot.

He might be a guy that tests much better than he plays.

Borland had a nice ten yard split and I'm eager to see how he does in the other drills, as agility should be a stronger point than pure speed for him.
                              Last edited by Sportsfan486; 02-24-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimmG6376 View Post
                                Supposedly the Seahawks will be parting with Red Bryant due to his high cap number. Pretty much the prototypical 3-4 DL. If I recall correctly the Packers sniffed around him in 2012 before he re-signed with Seattle.
                                If we are looking to get a more athletic front, Bryant doesn't fit the criteria.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information