This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
    BF i also remeber you saying Greg Jennins would be nothing special either. Have you changed your mind on that one too?
    I don't remember saying that, but I may have. If so yeah I've definately changed my mind. I may have as early as the 2nd week of the preseason as I remember being high on him for quite a while. If anything that was likely a post-draft comment.

I also said Devin Hester was a bad pick....so it's not a matter of being a homer.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
      Wow you are such a *********** dumbass. get out of our thread you homer, you have zero credibility. Ben Taylor kicks ass, Franks will return to atleast a top 12 TE next season, and the Packers have a much better chance than the Bears to win the North.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by TitleTown088
        BF i also remeber you saying Greg Jennins would be nothing special either. Have you changed your mind on that one too?
        I don't remember saying that, but I may have. If so yeah I've definately changed my mind. I may have as early as the 2nd week of the preseason as I remember being high on him for quite a while. If anything that was likely a post-draft comment.

I also said Devin Hester was a bad pick....so it's not a matter of being a homer.
        I don't think anyone saw Hester comming. But yeah you did say that, i remember it pretty well.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

I don't think anyone saw Hester comming. But yeah you did say that, i remember it pretty well.
          Well if I did I'm sure my stalker ny129013098431 will pull it up.

Comment

I was high on Hester, but in no way did I think he was worthy of a second rounder. I would have loved the Packers to take him in the third or later.

Comment

• -"Bubba Franks is still a top ten TE when healthy"
              -"Ben Taylor will be a fine starting OLB"
              Come on now. You're reaching on those.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                -"Bubba Franks is still a top ten TE when healthy"
                Both were said by numerous peoples. The Taylor one was almost a consensus.

I also said you guys were overrating Marquand Manuel based off of less than one season of play.

Comment

You guys are funny.

Obviously I was wrong about Kampman (I'd love to find any of you that predicted he would have 15+ sacks) but I've also been the lone voice on a lot of things when you guys wanted to lather each other's nutsacks in homerism.

-"The NFC North will be a wide open division"

-"The Bears are going to choke just like they did in 2001"

-"Rex Grossman is going to get hurt for the season again"

So give me a break about credibility, please.

As for the Grossman comment, I really don't see the big deal. Grossman had a just as good if not better season statistically and got his team to the Superbowl? What did Favre do other than make erectile disfunction commercials? I know it's heresy to say ANYTHING bad about Favre to you guys but seriously, get a grip. He's certainly not going to be better next year in his 17th season in the league and Grossman is only going to get better after leading his team to the Superbowl in his first full season as a starter. It might not sound palatable to your ears, but it's pretty plain as day to me. And I don't even like Grossman.
                  I never said any of those, but that doesn't change the fact that you have zero-credibility and need to stop trying to start flamewars in our threads with comments you know are going to evoke responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston

I also said you guys were overrating Marquand Manuel based off of less than one season of play.
                    yeah what packer fans didn't realize was that manuel had recently turned into a butt pirate, man i hate manuel.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston

I overrated Manuel, but I, personally, hated Taylor.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• I'll take the Favre sig if whoever won the sig bet (gb 12 or javon) doesnt want it

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jim

You guys are funny.

Obviously I was wrong about Kampman (I'd love to find any of you that predicted he would have 15+ sacks) but I've also been the lone voice on a lot of things when you guys wanted to lather each other's nutsacks in homerism.

As for the Grossman comment, I really don't see the big deal. Grossman had a just as good if not better season statistically and got his team to the Superbowl? What did Favre do other than make erectile disfunction commercials? I know it's heresy to say ANYTHING bad about Favre to you guys but seriously, get a grip. He's certainly not going to be better next year in his 17th season in the league and Grossman is only going to get better after leading his team to the Superbowl in his first full season as a starter. It might not sound palatable to your ears, but it's pretty plain as day to me. And I don't even like Grossman.
                          I never said any of those, but that doesn't change the fact that you have zero-credibility and need to stop trying to start flamewars in our threads with comments you know are going to evoke responses.
                          The original was a comment made in an NFL forum that Boston copied and pasted in here.

Nice try though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4pAc
                            I'll take the Favre sig if whoever won the sig bet (gb 12 or javon) doesnt want it
                            javon did, I don't know why he hasn't put it up yet. I'll take it if he doesn't want it as I was next closest.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                              Originally posted by 4pAc
                              I'll take the Favre sig if whoever won the sig bet (gb 12 or javon) doesnt want it
                              javon did, I don't know why he hasn't put it up yet. I'll take it if he doesn't want it as I was next closest.
                              oh poop, the scott wright sig you have is so much cooler

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jim

You guys are funny.

The original was a comment made in an NFL forum that Boston copied and pasted in here.

Nice try though.
                                It doesn't matter though, you still lack common sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information