This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
    Are there any indications that packer management are unhappy with how rodgers has been progressing? From what you guys can tell, do they seem happy with him?
    Well they haven't done anything to indicate they don't like him. He looked alright in preseason and aside from the New England blowout that's all he has had. From what I heard McCarthy's vote was to go with him over Smith so he likes him aswell. Will he be the answer, I don't know but he'll definetly be in the plans for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447
      I do like how Steve Young said Brett Favre is the best QB in the history of the game. Now, I don't agree with that(alright, I know I am going to hell for saying that, but I'm pretty sure Im going there anyway) but it's nice to hear one of the best QBs in NFL history to say that.

I agree with Steve that Favre is the greatest.... no one in the entire world should deny that he is in the top 5 of all time which automaticly puts him in contention for greatest QB of all time.

Here is why i think he is the best:
      3 MVP's (only one to ever do so, not to mention that they were consecutive
      Most likely will own most, if not all passing records.
      Been to 2 superbowls, won one.
      Easily the best gunslinger of all time.
      there is more but im tired and cant think...

Edit: people have to understand this is my oppinion so lets not get all huffy puffy over this umm kay

Comment

• which of our FA do you think we should resign? IMO;

Corey Williams; he was dominate and i still remember watching the Queens game and how he was just pushing Huch like he nothing.
        Dave Ryaner; every kicker has missed an XP noone should hate him for that its a comman thing.
        Cullen Jenkins; We need to keep him, he can bring his older brother in if the Panters cut him. Also this guy is amazing agaisnt the run.
        Donald Lee; this guy is our problem solver for the TE postion, guys remember TT just gave Franks a new contract he not going to bring anyone form FA or draft someone form the frist day.

IMO we keep thoses players and draft young talent to add to our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN
          which of our FA do you think we should resign? IMO;

Corey Williams; he was dominate and i still remember watching the Queens game and how he was just pushing Huch like he nothing.
          Dave Ryaner; every kicker has missed an XP noone should hate him for that its a comman thing.
          Cullen Jenkins; We need to keep him, he can bring his older brother in if the Panters cut him. Also this guy is amazing agaisnt the run.
          Donald Lee; this guy is our problem solver for the TE postion, guys remember TT just gave Franks a new contract he not going to bring anyone form FA or draft someone form the frist day.

Williams we are definetly keeping, will start next to Pickett. Rayner's staying. Jenkins will start at TE. No way Panthers release Kris. Lee is questionable, either him or Martin will be gone. I don't see how you can say he's our problem solver, he had his chance and didn't do much. I think it was Sherman who gave Franks the contract. What the hell are you talking about with the last part? It's almost certain one of those will happen, and better happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
            Originally posted by PACKmanN

Williams we are definetly keeping, will start next to Pickett. Rayner's staying. Jenkins will start at TE. No way Panthers release Kris. Lee is questionable, either him or Martin will be gone. I don't see how you can say he's our problem solver, he had his chance and didn't do much. I think it was Sherman who gave Franks the contract. What the hell are you talking about with the last part? It's almost certain one of those will happen, and better happen.
            That would be interesting.

Now, this is just a thought. But as you've all probably heard, Favre is "so excited" about coming back next year. But does anybody think that TT may have told him his plans concerning free agency? Just a thought.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
              Originally posted by GB12
              Originally posted by PACKmanN

That would be interesting.

Now, this is just a thought. But as you've all probably heard, Favre is "so excited" about coming back next year. But does anybody think that TT may have told him his plans concerning free agency? Just a thought.
              the only reason he came back so early was because TT and MM wanted him to say if he coming back or not before FA began.

Comment

• http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=561223

Comment

• Any quotes from Rodgers on Favre coming back?

BTW- If Rodgers requested a trade, what do you think we could get for him? A 4th round pick this year and next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by cordscords
                    Any quotes from Rodgers on Favre coming back?

BTW- If Rodgers requested a trade, what do you think we could get for him? A 4th round pick this year and next year?
                    Rodgers has always seemed fine about backing up Favre. he won't demand a trade.

good article on Favre.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope
                      Originally posted by cordscords

Rodgers has always seemed fine about backing up Favre. he won't demand a trade.

good article on Favre.
                      And we better not trade him.

1) He was our first round pick
                      2) Won't get equal value
                      3) Hasn't started a game, we don't know what he can do
                      4) Brett's back this year, but soon we'll need someone else. If we trade him away we have to start all over.

Comment

• How long do we have to wait for this moss trade,like can it be done now or do we hav to wait for the superbowl to be over or for free agency to begin?

Comment

• youre acting like the packers and raiders have agreed to a trade. are there credible people suggesting this is going to happen? it seems too good to be true.
                          Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

• Originally posted by Favre4
                            youre acting like the packers and raiders have agreed to a trade. are there credible people suggesting this is going to happen? it seems too good to be true.
                            No, it's just talk right now. I'd love for it to happen, but I think in the end he stays a Raider.

Comment

• Originally posted by Favre4
                              youre acting like the packers and raiders have agreed to a trade. are there credible people suggesting this is going to happen? it seems too good to be true.
                              i dont tink its really gonna happen but if it does favre to moss is a match made in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by cordscords

Rodgers sais earlier this year he was prepared to sit two more seasons.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information