Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They key to winning: keeping the Williams Bros. from wreaking havoc.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Originally posted by drowe
      I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope the Packers win this weekend......i have a bet with a Viking fan that I REALLLLLLLY don't wanna lose.
      well i am going to be at this game with 4 of my friends who are all viking fans and i have bets with them all, i'm drinking a bottle of jack b4 the game so i can't feel the punches after i get into about 123849 fights with those minny queers.
      and remember...the vikings have purple helmets.

Comment

Last time Aaron went against the Viqueens he had 3 sacks. Let's hope for an encore this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
          They key to winning: keeping the Williams Bros. from wreaking havoc.
          I feel confident, O-line has improved a lot this year

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804
            Last time Aaron went against the Viqueens he had 3 sacks. Let's hope for an encore this week.
            Oh Kapman is gunna kill some queers, hey only stears and queers have horns

Comment

We need Greg Jennings.

Bosanac01

Comment

We need Greg Jennings.

very true....allthough...if he's out, it'd prolly force the packers to run more...which is NOT a bad idea this week.

Comment

We need Greg Jennings.
                  we need him badly

Comment

We need Greg Jennings.

very true....allthough...if he's out, it'd prolly force the packers to run more...which is NOT a bad idea this week.
                    dont the queens have like the number 1 run D?

BTW moses no offense, but i think i liked scott wright as the author of the team discussion better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      We need Greg Jennings.

dont the queens have like the number 1 run D?

BTW moses no offense, but i think i liked scott wright as the author of the team discussion better.
                      yeah, i miss "talk about AND discuss them here"

that sentence was redundant AND unnecessarily repetitive.

Comment

They have the number 1 Run D which is why my key to the game was stopping the Williams boys at D Tackle(it's so obvious they need to be slowed down, don't give me too much credit), they're the only reason the Vikings are ranked that high. If we could wear them out and get them frustrated early Ahman will have a big day, but Jennings would really help our passing game.

I'm not worried about our defense outside of that communication crap. Their wide recievers are average at best and Williamson can't catch. We're good against the run, I'm just worried about KGB getting steam rolled on the left side of their offensive line. Our Linebackers have improved in coverage and that's Barnett's best ability, no TE's or backs that scare me recieving wise, Brad Johnson is a sitting duck and has been making bad decisions lately. I think our D-Line and linebackers will be in his face all day so hopefully he keeps throwing errant passes to the opponent.

I think the Vikings have clearly been figured out and it's just a matter of matching up well with them and executing, if the 9ers can do it, hell we can.

Bosanac01

Comment

A shame our WR corp is so weak right now. Did you see that we are second in drops in the NFl with 24, right behind Phillie with their 27. I am thinking more and more we'll end up with a Tedd Ginn or Dwayne Jarrett.

I loved how NE attacked them with the spread offense and taking the Queens outta their base defense. I don't think we have the personnel for that. I'd like to see if the O-line has their cutblocks going and just put the DTs on the ground time after time. Ahman Green is having a lot of success in the second half, and I think it is because we have young, well-conditioned athletes on our O-line and that after the defense keeps getting cut and they're tires we impose our will on the opposing defense.

Oddly, as the GB team has gotten worse over the past couple of years and GB has lost their home-field advantage, Favre has had more success in domes recently than he's ever had previously.
                          The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by johbur
                            A shame our WR corp is so weak right now. Did you see that we are second in drops in the NFl with 24, right behind Phillie with their 27. I am thinking more and more we'll end up with a Tedd Ginn or Dwayne Jarrett.
                            yeah, i'd kinda like to see Ginn or Jarrett next year....If I got to choose, i'd take Ginn...just for excitement value.

Comment

I disliked both but hhhmmm Ginn would really stretch the field, he's not strong so he could get out physicalled if he was the # 1 or 2. He could be our # 3 and really help. That might be a good idea, Jarrett strikes me as a guy who won't play to his potential in the league and really isn't playing to his potential this year. I really like Steve Smith of USC way more than him.

Bosanac01

Comment

What do you guys think Green over/under 100 yards against the Vikes #1 ranked run defense this weekend?

If he has another 100 yard game that has got to show that he is back for sure, and we should really look somewhere esle besides RB in the 1st round this year.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information