• Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by neko4
    Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by princefielder28
    FANTASY

we need to talk about what we are going to due in regards to the Draft

Positions: TE, S, CB, LB, KR/PR
    TE-Second round pick, Miller first, Olsen if he's taken
    S-not worried about it. Only place I would have considered it was in the first.
    CB-Our next pick is a fourth, and it could be used on a CB
    LB-Either a 6th or 7th if at all
    KR-I think it was you that I talked to about this. Either Higgins, Robinson, or Breaston. Higgins will be taken in the third, so not a real likely option. Robinson should go from the fourth to the fifth. If he's there at our 5th I want him. Breaston could go anywhere from the 5th to 7th. It's just how much we want to risk it. If we don't get anyone Johnson could be an option, but I would rather get someone through the draft.
    For KR why not Josh Wilson he fills two needs and could get picked up in the 2nd or 3rd
    2nd we need a TE and we don't have a third.
    mhmm, Randy Moss :D

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

FANTASY

KR-I think it was you that I talked to about this. Either Higgins, Robinson, or Breaston. Higgins will be taken in the third, so not a real likely option. Robinson should go from the fourth to the fifth. If he's there at our 5th I want him. Breaston could go anywhere from the 5th to 7th. It's just how much we want to risk it. If we don't get anyone Johnson could be an option, but I would rather get someone through the draft.
      For KR why not Josh Wilson he fills two needs and could get picked up in the 2nd or 3rd
      There is enough TEs available that can make big impacts well into the 4th.Wilson fills two needs and no other prospects do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4
        FANTASY

There is enough TEs available that can make big impacts well into the 4th.Wilson fills two needs and no other prospects do that.
        I never said anything about taking a TE in the 4th. I said in the second. If you were saying to take Wilson in the 4th there is no way he lasts that long.

Comment

FANTASY

I never said anything about taking a TE in the 4th. I said in the second. If you were saying to take Wilson in the 4th there is no way he lasts that long.
          I never said that you said we shoul take one in the 4th, I was saying you should take one in the 4th and take Wilson in the 2nd

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4
            FANTASY

I never said that you said we shoul take one in the 4th, I was saying you should take one in the 4th and take Wilson in the 2nd
            We are looking address TE in round 2 becuase Olsen and Miller are very good prospects

Comment

• so did we ever really trade for moss or no??? I have been with out a comp for like 2 weeks. or are these just rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner
                so did we ever really trade for moss or no??? I have been with out a comp for like 2 weeks. or are these just rumors.
                we've been discussing our fantasy off season, in which we traded for him. in reality i doubt it's gonna happen and i'm really hopping it doesn't.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Fantasy
                  I'll do the trade forms but if you have a good reason for either post it.

Originally posted by Ward
                  Reasoning:

This is not an option, it is a requirement. To clarify, I want YOUR reasoning, I don't want to hear why it's good for everyone involved. Pretend I work for your organization and you are filling me in on why this is a great deal for you.
                  I think it is obvious why it would be good for us, so I know basically what I'll put already but if you have something good it could help.

Edit: Sent

Comment

• I'm only posting to show off my sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk
                      I'm only posting to show off my sig
                      That's a decent sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk
                        it's alright. i've made some but i don't think they're good enough to use.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope
                          Originally posted by Hawk
                          it's alright. i've made some but i don't think they're good enough to use.

Shoot Id take it thats a real good sig

Comment

• Here's some JAR (Joe Arrigo Rumors) from today:

The Packers plan on making a BIG PUSH for Adalius Thomas. The team feels he can have a major impact as a DE and even play some SLB. Ted Thompson has made him his top priority (as long as the Raven don't Franchise him). Even though he said he like warm weather (on Cold Pizza), money talks and the Packers have alot of it.

I think the Packers have decided to NOT pursue Randy Moss and will upgrade the WR position via the draft. In the end, they would rather risk a pick on a player that is younger and has less baggage. The Raiders asking price also has went up and the packers don't want to pay the price tag (possibly a 1st round pick).

A player the Packers have privately inquired about is Chris Perry (from the Bengals). He has been hurt and could be had for a cheap price (possibly a 4th round pick).

Comment

• Good move by the Packers. I've been saying all year that an upgrade over Cullen Jenkings would be a very smart move by the pack.

I know a lot of you think he's special, but Thomas is a much better bet and will help legitimize a Packers defense that still has numerous gaps.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
                                Here's some JAR (Joe Arrigo Rumors) from today:

The Packers plan on making a BIG PUSH for Adalius Thomas. The team feels he can have a major impact as a DE and even play some SLB. Ted Thompson has made him his top priority (as long as the Raven don't Franchise him). Even though he said he like warm weather (on Cold Pizza), money talks and the Packers have alot of it.

I think the Packers have decided to NOT pursue Randy Moss and will upgrade the WR position via the draft. In the end, they would rather risk a pick on a player that is younger and has less baggage. The Raiders asking price also has went up and the packers don't want to pay the price tag (possibly a 1st round pick).

A player the Packers have privately inquired about is Chris Perry (from the Bengals). He has been hurt and could be had for a cheap price (possibly a 4th round pick).
                                I wud love that, young and fresh and would allow us to not take a RB in RD 1, Maybe hold off until RD 4 to draft a RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information