This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
    so because he ran a 4.4 he is all of a sudden a first rounder? the 40 time is so overrated. vernon davis ran what? something in the high 4.3's and he is much slower game speed. its practically artificial because you can do things to lower your time
    In the Fantasy Mock Scott took him 14th overall. I can't see him going that high but he could very well sneak into the first now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
      so because he ran a 4.4 he is all of a sudden a first rounder? the 40 time is so overrated. vernon davis ran what? something in the high 4.3's and he is much slower game speed. its practically artificial because you can do things to lower your time

trust me VD game speed is pretty fast bro he really is that fast

Comment

• new Favre sig

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          I don't know if he's quick enough to hit a hole and pick up 4, 5 yard chunks at a time
          also i know how ya feel about your post boddy you and me started about the same time bro

Comment

• For the 1st round, I would be happy if we got either Lynch or Landry. WRs can be addressed later as it is a deep crop this year and not a pressing need, and although I don't think Olsen is worth a 1st rounder, the drop off after him at TE is significant and I am sure his stock has rose to that point. If both Lynch and Landry are gone, I wouldn't be suprised if GB traded down to get Olsen.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• please cross gary russel as a packer pick, possibly any pick in general. he posted a 4.8 in the 40 and 9 reps of 225. and he blamed all of these on his inactivity over the past year

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
              biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

• i would love to some how move up for Tank Tyler (42 reps lead NFL COMBINE)

idea

Trade
                Packers : Corey Williams & 2nd Round Pick & Robert Ferguson
                Lions : 2nd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick

Comment

• i wasnt too high on lynch and after a 4.49 forty time no thank you.....merriweather can play any of the defensive back positions....thats why hes so valuable, regardless of his size.
                  Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

• Originally posted by Favre4 View Post
                    i wasnt too high on lynch and after a 4.49 forty time no thank you.....merriweather can play any of the defensive back positions....thats why hes so valuable, regardless of his size.
                    Lynch - 4.46 they fix it

Comment

• Lynch will be alright, but I don't see us being glad we took him if we use our 16th pick on him.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                        Lynch will be alright, but I don't see us being glad we took him if we use our 16th pick on him.
                        I still wouldn't be upset with that pick at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Lynch would be a great pick. 4.46 speed is more than adequate, 4.49 wouldn't scare me off either.

Comment

• Quick combine thoughts:
                            Zach Miller: Ouch. Might not make the third round unless his pro-day is WAY better. Good blocker, though. Bubba Franks, part two.
                            Greg Olsen: The reverse of Miller. Top flight speed a lot harder to teach than how to block.
                            Calvin Johnson: Are you kidding me? Triangle might tempt Darth Davis into taking him #1.
                            Marshawn Lynch: 4.46 is respectable for an RB of his talents.
                            Chris Henry: Who? Had a hard tim at AZ, but he's as fast as AP. Might be at least as good a look as Mike Bell was for Denver last year as an UDFA.

Cool stuff with the new forums.
                            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

• im liking olson more and more. but i am still standing on the idea we should wait till round 2 for a RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                                im liking olson more and more. but i am still standing on the idea we should wait till round 2 for a RB.
                                Chances are we would have to take olsen in 1st round after his combine. I still like Miller and maybe this would scare people off and make him available in the 3rd round. It would be a good value.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information