This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stewy View Post
    I know he isn't the biggest or has the strongest arm but the guy who would be a good fit for the Packers is John Beck of BYU.
    what makes you say that?? just curious for your thoughts

Comment

• i got 10 reputation points

Comment

• I have 12 for some reason. Still not quite sure what they are for. I know you said that the are for the HOF but I don't see what the point is. Maybe I'll PM Scott and ask.

Comment

• PM him, cause i have no idea either, that was just my guess.

Comment

• I guess the offense he ran at BYU with Harline and the gang could be comparable to the WCO. I am mostly a fan because the guy doesn't make many mistakes. I guess I just think the guys a gamer.

Comment

• i would not mind a guy who doesnt make mistakes. how is his accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stewy View Post
                I guess the offense he ran at BYU with Harline and the gang could be comparable to the WCO. I am mostly a fan because the guy doesn't make many mistakes. I guess I just think the guys a gamer.
                Honestly, I don't know much about him other than what I saw at the combine. So I am pretty indiferent about most of the QBs because none really stood out in the individual drills but I like your perspective and like the point of view. I will definitely look into him as a prospect. Do you know what round he might be projected to be in??

Comment

• my guess would be 6-7 range

Comment

• the points are to tell people how good of a poster you are. the light next to your name changes colors as the more or less points you get

Comment

• oh, i guess thats cool

Comment

• He is a 6-7 Rd QB. He throws a very catchable ball. If you go on Youtube there are some very good clips of him.

Comment

• ok i might have to go have a look at those clips.

Comment

• He looks pretty good to me!!

Comment

• What do u guys think about trading for Jared Allen he wants out of KC , if we got him and Kampman togeather we would hav to awsome ends who could both get 10+ sacks a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds8582 View Post
                                Palmer definitely has the pedigree.
                                Do you guys only like his pedigree and size? He makes some poor decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information